First Visa Extension based on marriage Chiang Mai

Hi All,

Going to do the extension of my Non-O multiple entry visa based on marriage at CM immigration.  400k+ of money seasoned as of today.  Does anyone have a list of all that is needed for CM immigration for this extension?  I went to the immigration office by the airport and was handed forms but there was no list of supporting docs or pictures or etc... like there used to be.  Then went to the CM immigration website but I know the list of docs and info is incomplete for this type of extension.  Also, can this extension be done online?  I saw that some extensions can be done but they want you to set up an account first to see which.  Lastly, I would imagine once the application has been submitted, I would not have to cross a border at the end of my 90 days on the multiple entry visa, but I think I would have to do a 90 day reporting, correct?  All help greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

17 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Not so recent however excellent OP in this thread below. 

OP you post it that thread.

What changes have occured..

https://aseannow.com/topic/1224751-marriage-visa-extension-guide-chiang-mai/

thanks here too - just thinking about preparing for next week's annual battle.

One tip: don't use Google Maps for the house map - they much prefer freehand.

Can I ask one question I can never get answered by IOs: is the date on which one is ordered to return (usually 30 days after application) flexible? That is, if they tell me to come on September 20 and I am out of town that day, can I come on 21 or 22, or would they throw a fit and make me start again?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Did you ask for one?

Volunteer just shoved 2 copies of 4 docs (one being the page for the map) said that's what you need and then immediately sat back at her table and took on the next person asking for help (with 4 people behind them waiting).  To be honest, the place was a zoo at that time.  Was hoping something in the paperwork.

18 minutes ago, isaanistical said:

That is, if they tell me to come on September 20 and I am out of town that day, can I come on 21 or 22, or would they throw a fit and make me start again?

In the attached thread scroll down to post from ubonjoe.

He suggests no problem couple of days late.. 

https://aseannow.com/topic/1187537-under-consideration-for-oct-26-can-i-go-a-couple-days-later/

• Thanks 1