Nominate your 4 bottom posters

I volunteer. As a clearly non native english speaker, I must automatically be a "bottom feeder" here. Suits me, love it.
Although I might try to re-enter here as John Wayne or Winston Churchill at some point in the future. Boosting my popularity dramatically.

12 minutes ago, swissie said:

I volunteer. As a clearly non native english speaker, I must automatically be a "bottom feeder" here. Suits me, love it.
Although I might try to re-enter here as John Wayne or Winston Churchill at some point in the future. Boosting my popularity dramatically.

If you want to be a bottom poster, sit carefully on the photocopier.  

59 minutes ago, swissie said:

Nothing wrong with your posts 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, save the frogs said:

this thread will just increase animosity/hostility. 

There's plenty of animosity & hostility without this thread,  just look how quick a simple unassuming post can turn into a argument over the most petty things. I'm still in my younger 60's but if I turn into some old 70ish miserable expat, Thai bashing at ever turn while still choosing to live/visit here, or complaining over the most petty stuff,  someone please put me out of my misery.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

I'm nearly 70 and still waiting for the miserable old expat thing to wash over me. Every day, I think how nice it is to live here. Whether on my way to buy a 50 baht fresh cooked take out meal from a home restaurant 200 yards away or going to the gym same distance away or the street corner to buy cut fruit for 20 baht, or the 15 minute walk to any of 5 large shopping centers. I've basically resolved to give up arguing with the same dozen members who aren't interested in engaging in rational evidence based debate.

noice.jpg

I banned them so I can't see them.

It would be crazy to check the people on my banned list to remember who are the worst.

But then there is of course the banned one who still shows up all the time with some crazy new thread on the right side of this window. Luckily, he has this special icon which is easy to spot an avoid.

2 hours ago, bbko said:

There's plenty of animosity & hostility without this thread,  just look how quick a simple unassuming post can turn into a argument over the most petty things. I'm still in my younger 60's but if I turn into some old 70ish miserable expat, Thai bashing at ever turn while still choosing to live/visit here, or complaining over the most petty stuff,  someone please put me out of my misery.

the forum can get toxic.

personally, i will start posting less. 

me too, i need to stop myself from becoming a miserable old fart. 

it's sad.