Jump to content

Sor por gor, sor kor 1 ownership?

Recommended Posts

Mother in law have 1 plot sor por gor and 1 plot sor kor 1 and its current in my wifes grandfathers name. I understand its not possible to transfer the land since its plots given by the government. 1:Is it possible to change the name on the deed to my wifes mum or even my wife(from the grandfathers name) ? 2: If not, can they(at the land office) make a note or something in the computer that my wife is the grandchild, for make things easier in the future?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Personally, I would only build/invest on a red stamped Chanote in wife's name.


Only 1 person to worry about.  Invest what you can afford to lose.  Think of the 'what if' consequences if wife suddenly (Buddha forbid) passes before you.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...