Grow your own

pomchop

If this is illegal or not allowed i am sure mods will delete....but

Can you buy a live pot plant pre flower but female and grow and harvest it yourself? 

If yes are there any special places where live plants are sold...i am thinking maybe 12 to 18 inches tall and healthy?  Approximate cost?  Does anyone sell seeds or is that somehow illegal?

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Can you buy a live pot plant pre flower but female and grow and harvest it yourself? 

If yes are there any special places where live plants are sold...i am thinking maybe 12 to 18 inches tall and healthy?  Approximate cost?  Does anyone sell seeds or is that somehow illegal?

seems all my neighbors are growing their own these days.

im not complaining, smells delightful.

I dont think people are that concerned as long as you arent chongin with your mates in your garden till all hours!

Edited by bob smith
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Why not post in the correct forum? 
Try the Dream Market on Sukhumvit. 

Today might be a good day to attend

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, pomchop said:

Geez sorry i did not comb the forum and then read hundreds of posts to try and find a simple answer to a simple question that i am hoping someone might just answer without giving me a lecture.

thanks for the dream market tip...will check it out

Those plants may be found on the rows further away from the road…. or just ask. Someone will point you in the right direction. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Do what you want, but I think it's crazy to buy a plant from some random street seller, assuming your growing it to smoke it. You'll have no idea if it's any good until you're close to harvest.

These guys have a good rep for seeds. They have a store in Bangkok.

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/

https://www.facebook.com/RoyalQueenseedsbangkok/

Edited by Trippy
  • Like 1

Thanks for the tips./

Last year i was in a van for the dreaded cambodia visa run....we stopped at some place for restrooms/snacks...it was near xmas time and some thai had a christmas tree that was about a 5 foot female plant in full flower...decorated with lights etc...had a sign please don't pick flowers...kinda funny and amazingly it seemed the flowers were pretty much left alone.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I must be very naive.

My first though on reading this was "what pot plant does the OP want to grow".

Took me a few seconds to realise the pot plant he was talking about was marijuana.

A pot plant for me is a plant grown in a pot.

6 minutes ago, Muhendis said:

I must be very naive.

My first though on reading this was "what pot plant does the OP want to grow".

Took me a few seconds to realise the pot plant he was talking about was marijuana.

A pot plant for me is a plant grown in a pot.

actually i will grow my pot in a pot which i have done many times before....works great

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

What´s with the attitude. Nobody is giving you a lecture. They are just pointing out the right place for this discussion and even gave you a link. Who knows, you might find your answer there. I would have said thank you instead.

no attitude other than just asking a simple question looking for a simple answer rather than being told i should know that i posted it in wrong place...if that offended anyone i am sorry. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, pomchop said:

no attitude other than just asking a simple question looking for a simple answer rather than being told i should know that i posted it in wrong place...if that offended anyone i am sorry. 

No offense, more surprise. I for one was simply directing you to a whole forum on cannabis. Growing indoors, outdoors, buying and selling. It offers covers CBD, or THC discussions along with much more. Have a good look. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

where are you located mate?

i bought 4 plants, each about 2 foot tall, here in hua hin for 1000 baht for all 4.... he said they were all female, and even though they werent flowering, i trusted him

took them home, flowered them, and sure enough they were all female and some of them produced some really large buds (they werent from feminised seeds, so i have no ideea how he knew they were female (werent clones either))

ended up with too much weed and am now in the process of giving most of it away ????

enjoy your grow

• Like 2

8 hours ago, UKJASE said:

where are you located mate?

i bought 4 plants, each about 2 foot tall, here in hua hin for 1000 baht for all 4.... he said they were all female, and even though they werent flowering, i trusted him

took them home, flowered them, and sure enough they were all female and some of them produced some really large buds (they werent from feminised seeds, so i have no ideea how he knew they were female (werent clones either))

ended up with too much weed and am now in the process of giving most of it away ????

enjoy your grow

Thanks good info ...i am in pattaya but hope to find about what u got...i have a big balcony with good sun so anxious to grow my own rather than buy unknown that may be covered in pesticide or who knows what....i bet i will also end up with way more than i can use as they do produce a lot of bud if properly looked after...

• Thumbs Up 1