Dumbed Down Toxicity -

zzaa09

19 minutes ago, bignok said:

What is this about?

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

The Biggest 'Matrix' Question of All: Red Pill or Blue Pill? | WIRED

• Love It 1

Subjective question as both color pills are different things for groups of people. Outside of that and understanding the OP his direction: yeah I'm all live and awake. I just came back from a round of a multi-million city, feeling I'm the only one out of maybe 10 people I seen around in 5-10 stops, that are awake and actually enjoying life. I mean even backpackers look miserable on their faces.

Just motivates me more to continue working on my off the grid sailboat, take off, and forget about land rotten people. No offence, but the world of sailing just rarely meets any idiots, aggression type of people and much more. Society on land is dying + sucks.

It honestly is insane, saying this as a early 30s guy, how incredible entitled and spoiled westerners are today. They fly to another continent, to only complain over western dishes not being perfect or available and focusing on their smartphone screens. 

To make it positive to myself, I am happy really, more old people sell their boats or the parts, none of the idiots new youngsters even know to handle a boat, and more and more prime nature, food and fish I get for nearly free. Aside of the world being my oyster.

I strongly suggest more expats to consider it, don't believe the BS boat stories, just 1 million or 1.5 million baht and you are good to go. Even it means staying at a marine for another few years, to take your time and fix things up, it usually equals rent and costs in TH anyway too.

Another big benefit, once you do go offshore and head to like south america, bahamas and all in between; they give Thais 30-90 days visa without hassle. Another huge sailing benefit.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

4 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

Red or Blue Pill?

Which do you prefer or associate with? 

alternatively....perhaps the White or Black Pill would be appropriate. 

I recommend staying the hell away from pills. Paranoya and conspiracy theories can be a bit consuming.