Invitation To Thaivisa Bbq Party In Chiang Mai

george

INVITATION TO CHIANG MAI BBQ Party

post-128-1184241206_thumb.jpg

You are cordially invited to the ThaiVisa BBQ party at Tuskers, Chaiyaphum Soi 1, CHIANG MAI

on Saturday, 18 August 2007 at 7.00PM until late.

For your eating and drinking pleasure, we have FREE for registered members the following:

- Buckwheats famous Mesquite smoked BBQ Ribs and a variety of snacks.

- Free local Beer

- Thaivisa T-shirt lucky draw etc.

Come and enjoy some BBQ and "meet the faces" behind the avatars!

Response required for attendance!

Please sign up here as soon as possible so we get a good idea of the numbers of attendees for catering purposes.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Welcome!

Thaivisa.com Administration / Tuskers, Chiang Mai / Montri Hotel

Map to Tuskers:

post-128-1184238617_thumb.jpg

Venue web site: http://www.tuskersbar.com/

And as a reminder, this party is sponsored by ThaiVisa.

Thai Visa members +1 ONLY.

For example, new members signing up +5 and current members with +2 or +3 guests unfortunately cannot be accomodated.

Children are welcome!

The rules are:

No name tag = no food and drinks! ThaiVisa Name tags will be provided!

Accommodation:

For those needing accommodations, we highly recommend our newest sponsor "The Montri Hotel, Chiang Mai".

Montri Hotel Website

A/C Rooms with cable TV, Great Food, Free Wi-Fi, nice and clean: 750 Baht/night. Please mention Thaivisa BBQ party when making hotel reservations!

Good value for the money!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in, please. I'd like to bring two guests if possible (they don't drink beer).

Thanks...

And as a reminder, this party is sponsored by ThaiVisa or Thai Visa members and a spouse, friend etc.

For example, new members signing up +5 and current members with +2 or +3 guests unfortunately cannot be accommodated.

Children are welcome!

Please see above, Thaivisa members +1 can be accommodated only (Children welcome)

Accommodation:

For those needing accommodations, we highly recommend our newest sponsor "The Montri Hotel, Chiang Mai". http://www.norththaihotel.com/montri.html

A/C Rooms with cable, Free Wi-Fi, nice and clean: 750 Baht/night. Please mention Thaivisa BBQ party when making hotel reservations!

Good value for the money!

Tuskers is a good choice; I'll be there!

The Montri Hotel link is not working right now, so here is some info until they fix it (I called them and told them already).

Montri Hotel

Tel# 66-53- 211069-70

Fax# 66-53 217416

E-mail: [email protected]

web site: norththaihotel.com/montri.html

Edited by Ulysses G.

For example, new members signing up +5 and current members with +2 or +3 guests unfortunately cannot be accomodated.

Children are welcome!

Please see above

I became a 'member' a while back when I found this website looking for info on K1 visas. I have only made a few posts but I read a lot of them. I would be interested in attending because I will be in Thailand, my fiancee has her interview on August 14th :o and she lives in CM. I would like to meet other similar couples but I wouldn't want to be accused of attending only because its free.

Sounds like fun to me... Count Me in for Me+1.

I have been in Chian Mai for 7+ years now. I have been in and out of the ThaiVisa Fourm for most of that time and have just recently started posting.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Tommy D

i will try to be there.... :D

If you don't know if you are coming, neither do we.

The sign ups are for people who are doing exactly that, signing up.

If you *are* sure you are coming, you are most welcome. If you cannot attend or you are not sure, please refrain from posting.

Alright! Count me in for myself +1 (It's amazingly simple for those of us who can read! Not sure why the peanut gallery insists on advertising their ignorance by stating they'll be arriving with more than the +1 amount. *sheesh*)

Already in Chiang Mai and counting the days 'til the 18th!

Edited by chopsticks

Hi,

Count me in. plus my wife and 2 more friends........

Sorry fulltimeforextrader,

We can't count you in because of this advisory in the original invitation...

Children are welcome!

If everyone were to "bring the village" we would have 1000's of attendees.

+1 is simple and straight forward and as we were advised by a CM resident when selecting the venue "it's not rocket science"....neither are sign ups.

+1 is simple and straight forward and as we were advised by a CM resident when selecting the venue "it's not rocket science"....neither are sign ups.

[/size]

strewth...I feel almost famous... :o

Count me in.Plus guest.

Edited by chuchok