Cheap barbers

bignok

3 hours ago, swm59nj said:

The cheapest barbers when I lived in Bangkok averaged 400 or 500 baht.  The majority of the customers were locals.  
Of course it depends what someone defines as expensive or cheap

Cheap is 100 bath, quite a few around Charoennakorn rd.

14 minutes ago, ujayujay said:

Yeah pay cheap, get a cheap charlie cut:coffee1:

NO because the reason tht most barbers are sharging so much is that they hve to pay higher rents.  Come out to places outside the city where it is cheaper to live and 100 baht haircuts is the norm and there is nothing wrong with them.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

NO because the reason tht most barbers are sharging so much is that they hve to pay higher rents.  Come out to places outside the city where it is cheaper to live and 100 baht haircuts is the norm and there is nothing wrong with them.

In Sisaket province, everyone I've ever talked to says it's been 30-50 baht all along.

14 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

image.png.a7f0c9474b61b19f9d547b667de5d106.png

there is a barber shop in every Big C. do not remember the name is like a franchise very popular these days with about 15 chairs and good service price  100 bht decent quality always give them tips 20bht, i was there 2 days ago.

On 8/16/2023 at 7:10 PM, mfd101 said:

Go where the locals go, not where the tourists & the rich people go.

PS: The locals won't be on Google.

I found a barber shop by accident 23 years ago. Still going there despite the fact that the price of a haircut went up from 60 baht to 150 baht, and the guy who still cuts my hair, years ago cut right into the collar of my shirt... 

7 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

I found a barber shop by accident 23 years ago. Still going there despite the fact that the price of a haircut went up from 60 baht to 150 baht, and the guy who still cuts my hair, years ago cut right into the collar of my shirt... 

Here in Prasat Surin the price is still 60 or 70฿ but I give him 100.

Soi Setthi Thai Sap between Sukhumvit 16 and 22. On Sukhumvit 22 there is a barber shop that has been in the same location for 30 years or more, cost is about 100 Baht, Easy Cut has many locations - cost is 150 Baht. There are many barber shops even in expensive areas that have survived with the cost in some ass low as 60 Baht.