Cheap Places To Stay - Haad Rin?

It's super slow right now and Had Rin won't be completely full until one day before, if that. There are lots of places that don't have websites and aren't listed. If your going to arrive a day or two before you can find rooms pretty easy this time of year.

Black & White, Family House, Friendly and maybe even Naptunes may have rooms. If you arrive on the Had Rin Queen from Samui all the listed Bungalows are right on the beach to the left of the pier as you are facing the island.

This is the sunset side and very nice. If it's busy and everything full you can also hop on a long tail boat and head over to Had Tien and Had Yuan. Super mellow, but cool and lot's of fun to stay on those two beaches. The night of the party you just catch a long tail back to Had Rin.

Ban Tai and Ban Kai also option.

I don't know Suncliff, but there are so many little places to stay between the pier and Ban Kai, it's sort of amazing when you have a really good look. From the road it doesn't look like that many, but if you walk the beach there are a lot of little places.

Coral Bungalows is rocking all the time and people really like it there, but my guess is they are booked out a little further a head then most. It would be a great place to say if you were on your own looking to meet people to hang out with or if you like a big social atmosphere.

Facing the village from the pier, you walk right and go up the hill. Fantastic sunset views and bungalows are spaced more apart on the hillside. I stayed in #7 for ages. Then they rebuilt it and ruined it. Used to be so quiet, but then Outback and Bongo started sound wars and the Backyard got new speakers. A true pity. Such a beautiful and peaceful place and then everyone has to crank up the volume all night.

And Backyard are still doing the "afterparty" after the Full Moon closes down so it will be noisy all day and all night. Best to walk up the beach on the Sunset side of the island and find something a bit further out.

And Backyard are still doing the "afterparty" after the Full Moon closes down so it will be noisy all day and all night. Best to walk up the beach on the Sunset side of the island and find something a bit further out.

unless you plan to be there..... besides it ususlly doesn't start until 9 am. As far as i am concerned the backyard IS the fullmoon

fair enough.

truth be told, i dont go to the full moon, but get up the next day and head straght for the backyard.

Anyways just between ban kai and hadrin is a schwack of bungalows. Starting with Harmony, then silvery moon, and booms. After that there was bangson (closed) blue hill (now high end). Still open are View Point (on the hill no beach access) Sun Beach (10 + min walk on the beach) Coral, Sandy and a few others i cant remeber now. the last three are quite affordable and quiet if you want to crash though you can still hear the yard's heart beat.

Caveat: this info is about a year old, I am a chaloklam boy now and the only time i spend in hadrin is at the backyard.