New Scooter [~100k] - recommended insurance?

aldriglikvid

On 8/22/2023 at 9:10 AM, aldriglikvid said:

Hi fellas, 

I'm buying my first new scooter, a Honda ADV160, and I wonder what insurance you guys would recommend? I guess it makes sense for a 1st class insurance Year 1-3 or so. 

Thanks! 

for a falang, 1st class makes sense whatever the age of the vehicle.  that way, YOU are covered, no matter who is at fault and what damages to vehicles or eople are caused. 

Recommed Roojai - good prices and good service.

PH

On 8/22/2023 at 9:10 AM, aldriglikvid said:

Hi fellas, 

I'm buying my first new scooter, a Honda ADV160, and I wonder what insurance you guys would recommend? I guess it makes sense for a 1st class insurance Year 1-3 or so. 

Thanks! 

Does it not come with 1 yr ins included in price?

9 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Does it not come with 1 yr ins included in price?

That used to be common with new bike purchases (one year of 1st class insurance), but it does not seem to be so anymore.  

Edited by ricklev
  • Like 1

I think there's two aspects to a vehicle insurance, one is ease of getting it, quick phone call or online, and easy payment method, renewal and fair and reasonable prices - and the increases every year, etc. 

The other, and more important aspect, is the "claim" and assistant when needed in an accident.

I think people recommending insurance companies should clarify what aspect are they recommending and if they have any experience with a claim - otherwise, could be with a company for 5 years, easily paid and renewed, very good...., but never had a claim situation to know what it's like...! 

• Like 1