Research in Thailand and Participants

BrianB9

Hello,

I am a researcher based in Japan and I wanted to ask if anyone had suggestions on how to contact elementary, junior high school, and high school teachers in Thailand. I am doing research on intercultural communication and I have an online survey that I would like to get out to foreign teachers working in Thailand.

The survey asks about opinions on intercultural communication and can be completed in about 5 minutes using a computer or smartphone.

The forum rules will not allow me to post the link here, but if any one has any suggestions I would be grateful. 

Thank you

32 minutes ago, BrianB9 said:

I am a researcher based in Japan and I wanted to ask if anyone had suggestions on how to contact elementary, junior high school, and high school teachers in Thailand. I am doing research on intercultural communication and I have an online survey that I would like to get out to foreign teachers working in Thailand.

Is Google broken?

• Sad 1

As a foreigner, to do any academic research in Thailand you need to submit a research application (see here https://foreignresearcher.nrct.go.th/index.php?lang=en&mod=home&op=index).  However, in my experience, a foreigner who is a member of a local Thai research group, one does not have to seek approval, but technically you need a work permit if in Thailand.