Non O visa - Marriage

Hi

I entered on a 30 day visa exemption and I just got my 60 days extension to visit my Thai wife. Next I’m gonna get the Non-O visa and after that the 1 year extension based on marriage. Got a few questions about this:

1. Is the 90 days for the O visa added on top of my 60 days extension (the last day of my permitted stay) or will the 90 days start when they stamp the visa into my passport?
2. On the Thai Immigration website they say that they need "Letter from a government office, embassy or consulate, certifying that the applicant is a member of the referred family" - What is this exactly? I can't remember providing that document last time. We got married abroad and have already registered the marriage in Thailand and got the Kror Ror 22. Neither of us changed our last name. 
3. When booking an appointment online for the Chaeng Wattana Immigration 1 building, is the correct category "Visa Issuing and Changing type of Visa"?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, TPDH said:
Hi

I entered on a 30 day visa exemption and I just got my 60 days extension to visit my Thai wife. Next I’m gonna get the Non-O visa and after that the 1 year extension based on marriage. Got a few questions about this:

1. Is the 90 days for the O visa added on top of my 60 days extension (the last day of my permitted stay) or will the 90 days start when they stamp the visa into my passport?
2. On the Thai Immigration website they say that they need "Letter from a government office, embassy or consulate, certifying that the applicant is a member of the referred family" - What is this exactly? I can't remember providing that document last time. We got married abroad and have already registered the marriage in Thailand and got the Kror Ror 22. Neither of us changed our last name. 
3. When booking an appointment online for the Chaeng Wattana Immigration 1 building, is the correct category "Visa Issuing and Changing type of Visa"?

Thank you.

1. No. You receive 90 days starting on the date the application is approved.

2. Your marriage certificate and KR2 from the amphoe.

3. Yes.