Thai woman sexually harassed by motorcycle rider on road in Yala

snoop1130

ดีไซน์ที่ยังไม่ได้ตั้งชื่อ-89.jpg

A 17 year old woman faced a perverted man on the road in the southern province of Yala. The degenerate cut her motorcycle off and sexually harassed her.

The teenage victim, Nam, shared a video of the incident on social media to warn others on Siroros Road. Nam, who was on a motorcycle, was seen engaging in a conversation with a male motorcycle rider who parked the car near her.

From the conversation heard in the video, it appears that the man attempted to get Nam’s contact information. The conversation in the video is below:

The man: “Can I have your phone number?”

Nam: “No, no, I have a boyfriend.”

The man: “Who is your boyfriend? Where is he? Is he a local here?”

Nam: “Yes, he is a local here.”

The man: “Can I have your Facebook account then?”

Nam: “No, I have a boyfriend already.”

By Petch Petpailin

Caption: Photo via Facebook/ ชิด นาเระ

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/thai-woman-sexually-harassed-by-motorcycle-rider-on-road-in-yala

-- Thaiger 2023-08-25

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

A 17 year old woman faced a perverted man on the road in the southern province of Yala. The degenerate cut her motorcycle off and sexually harassed her.

While I don't condone this chancers way of introducing himself, I think the girl is slightly over-reacting to the situation.

• Sad 2

shows how self denigrating and presumptuous most woman are by thinking that every man that approaches them wants to have sex with them.  why else would a man want to hang with me.  i have many woman friends whom are great company without sex. time they grew up and gained some self esteem. 

Edited by malibukid
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ben Zioner said:

Dunno,  but  I had this kind of conversation hundreds of times, if  not  thousands,  in  my younger  years.  And most considered this as healthy behaviour for young people.

really?

According to Nam, the man stalked her until they had to park at another traffic light again. Nam said that the man managed to grab her arm and grope her bottom before she managed to flee the scene.

(from the article)

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

who was on a motorcycle, was seen engaging in a conversation with a male motorcycle rider who parked the car near her.

God help me, try to read this, a male motorcycle rider parked a car Jeez PROVE READ !!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Dunno,  but  I had this kind of conversation hundreds of times, if  not  thousands,  in  my younger  years.  And most considered this as healthy behaviour for young people.

Did you grab there ass too?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Watching both the video and reading the full story this creep is harassing the young girl.

She told him very clearly on at least three times she wasn't interested.

I don't agree with another poster saying this is how we all used to behave as youngsters, This isn't the same as sending a drink over in a bar or introducing yourself in a public space.

He wasn't taking no for an answer and could have been worse in the darker hours.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, malibukid said:

shows how self denigrating and presumptuous most woman are by thinking that every man that approaches them wants to have sex with them.  why else would a man want to hang with me.  i have many woman friends whom are great company without sex. time they grew up and gained some self esteem. 

You may have some serious issues if that's what you got out of the article and video. Are you that guys mentor?

• Thumbs Up 1

Happened to my teenage daughter.

A group of boys would hang around a junction where the bikes would have to slow down then harass and touch up the girls.

Told her to keep well away from that section of road and use a different route.

:annoyed: