Foul play: Noxious scent unveils grim discovery of dead Finnish man in Pattaya

webfact

23 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I'm saying that you are complaining about something you are getting for free. It's not unlike people complaining about bank charges, expecting people to provide service to them for free. Anyone providing a service needs to be paid. That's the way the world works. Do you get paid for what you do?

i get it...is like when people complain to me about free wifi or free buffets...as i always say would u like a refund..oh wait......i was poking at the content of this site nowadays   RIP thai visa

On 8/28/2023 at 2:35 PM, RichardColeman said:

According to locals, a Thai woman paid a visit to his house about five to six days before his discovery. They heard the woman urge the Finnish man to leave the door open and indicate her intention to return later. They noted that the Finnish man hadn’t been seen leaving the house since that day.

The plot thickens !

sidenote Still waiting for your links and sources on the thread about BLM and Biden thread...need more time??? or just wanna keep gaslighting stupid racist people??

I met Tim 2006 when I lived in Pattaya. He had a small language school where my wife learned Finnish.

At that time Tim stayed winters in Pattaya and was teaching English in Chonburi. Summertimes he came

back to Finland where he worked long days to earn enough money to reside in Thailand in future.

He was almost fluent in Thai already 2006 and some English language degree from (if I remember correctly) University of Leeds.

Already then he had motorbikes which he customized, and that propably explains why there were 3 motorbikes front of a house.

I lost contact with him about 10 years ago so I don't know what has happened after that, but as with many Finnish he took a drink or 10 time to time, and I think this might be one of the reasons why he passed away at age 54.

R.I.P

Edited by Habbo
corrections