Is this correct?

My Marriage Extension ended 12 August. I renewed it in advance on 27 July in Buriram. I was given a stamp in my passport  'Application of stay is under consideration. Applicant must contact again in person 11 Sept 2023. I've never had to wait this long before to get my extension. Is it all correct?

A month under consideration period for processing a marriage extension is standard. Some immigration offices start the month on the day of application, while others start it at the end of the current extension.

So yes, nothing unusual about your situation.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Sophon said:

A month under consideration period for processing a marriage extension is standard. Some immigration offices start the month on the day of application, while others start it at the end of the current extension.

So yes, nothing unusual about your situation.

Good post.

So correct the 30 days 'Consideration' is taken from the end of your extension (in this case 12th August), not from your renewal visit in July. As it shld be.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

My Marriage Extension ended 12 August. I renewed it in advance on 27 July in Buriram. I was given a stamp in my passport  'Application of stay is under consideration. Applicant must contact again in person 11 Sept 2023. I've never had to wait this long before to get my extension. Is it all correct?

Lucky you. My "under consideration" stamp was for 60 days!!  All OK and approved. They claim that they were very busy.

• Thumbs Up 1