"Key Visa" - are these guys any good?

"Key Visa" - are these guys any good these days with Australian tourist visas? Apparently the main guy Darren who started this company isn't around anymore. Is the company still English owned and managed, as their website currently states:https://www.keyvisathailand.com/services/visa-refusals/

"An English owned and managed company with bilingual English / Thai staff who will help your Thai partner through the entire process with no hassle and full support from the beginning of the process right up until you receive your visa"

OP: "Key Visa" - are these guys any good these days with Australian tourist visas? 

I read OP as he's looking for an Australian tourist visa for a Thai? Responses so far seem to be about getting a Thailand visa? 

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Confused 1

Don't post gossip, Key Visa BUSINESS will not like you posting gossip..????

OP, used Key Visa a couple of times with no problem, last time I spoke to them, they told me they will crack on with the business....

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pattaya57 said:

OP: "Key Visa" - are these guys any good these days with Australian tourist visas? 

I read OP as he's looking for an Australian tourist visa for a Thai? Responses so far seem to be about getting a Thailand visa? 

Partially correct. Wanting to get an Australian tourist visa for a Lao gf. We are both living in Thailand.

18 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Partially correct. Wanting to get an Australian tourist visa for a Lao gf. We are both living in Thailand.

Age and length of relationship.

There is a previous thread re same question (also lao gf) 

Will post it tomorrow. 

I first did this 10 years ago for Thai partner.

I didn't use agent.

Are you located in Pattaya?.

You require an agent. 

Edited by DrJack54

3 hours ago, transam said:

Don't post gossip, Key Visa BUSINESS will not like you posting gossip..????

Opinions are allowed to be posed a requested by the OP, though.  The company had lots of good reports prior to Darren's death and good experiences or bad experiences are just that, experiences, not gossip. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

34 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Age and length of relationship.

There is a previous thread re same question (also lao gf) 

Will post it tomorrow. 

I first did this 10 years ago for Thai partner.

I didn't use agent.

Are you located in Pattaya?.

You require an agent. 

We are both in our mid to late 30's with an age-gap of just over 5 years between us. Relationship approximately 1 year together.

Yes, we are located in Pattaya.

56 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

So you posted a thread to get Lao Gf an Aussie visa and thread was moved to the correct forum of other country visa's, so now you start another similar thread in Thai visa forum to get your Lao Gf visa to Australia?

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Pattaya57 said:

So you posted a thread to get Lao Gf an Aussie visa and thread was moved to the correct forum of other country visa's, so now you start another similar thread in Thai visa forum to get your Lao gf visa to Australia

This thread is about people's experiences with "Key Visa" and if they are any good with doing Australian visas now that the original foreign owner has passed.

11 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

We are both in our mid to late 30's with an age-gap of just over 5 years between us. Relationship approximately 1 year together.

Yes, we are located in Pattaya.

Couple of positives is that your gf not 20 also one year relationship.

It is possible for Loa to obtain visa for Oz while in Thailand.

For sure you will need an agent.

Thinking best for you to do personal visits to the many good agents in Pattaya. 

Also you being in 30,s you need to demonstrate ability to support her stay.

Not only that (in my case 10yr back) you need to wack some money in a her Thai bank account, which I think you posted that she does not have.

If I was looking at application would be a reject.

"No compelling reason to Return" to Thailand.