Online queue is full, can i get in another section?

im planning to go to my non-b visa extension at changwattana this friday. Queue for my section is full at least 2-3 months.

so do you think i can get 90 days report queue and just try to do my visa extension?

im asking because i remember they just asked me to sign my name from the list.. didnt check anything. and did my visa extension. If its still like that im planning to get a queue from 90 days. Or get queue from extension non-o thai wife?

PS: do you think the counter number will be different and my name will not be on the list where i did last year (counter) but it seems to me all online appointments are going to the same counter

i got queue from thai wife extension. counter L it says No: 29 / 32   i think last year it was N so.. counters are different maybe?

thanks

Edited by problemfarang

10 minutes ago, problemfarang said:

Queue for my section is full at least 2-3 months.

You're talking about "appointments"? Right?

They can only be booked up to 30 days out.

For some activity there are no open slots on any given day. Pick a day/date 30 days out, wake up up at 00:01 and snag a slot.

I do not believe you can book an appointment for a category/activity other than the one you hope to accomplish.

FWIW, there are tons of 90-Day Slots available. I booked one two days out, and full availability. They do have a lot of slots for this. And maybe folks don't know you can book an appointment for the 90-Day report?

Just get to CW early on Friday and get one of the first few tickets. I have no idea what that time might be? 06:00? 06:30?

54 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

You're talking about "appointments"? Right?

They can only be booked up to 30 days out.

For some activity there are no open slots on any given day. Pick a day/date 30 days out, wake up up at 00:01 and snag a slot.

I do not believe you can book an appointment for a category/activity other than the one you hope to accomplish.

FWIW, there are tons of 90-Day Slots available. I booked one two days out, and full availability. They do have a lot of slots for this. And maybe folks don't know you can book an appointment for the 90-Day report?

Just get to CW early on Friday and get one of the first few tickets. I have no idea what that time might be? 06:00? 06:30?

Yep thats the plan. Thanks