Red light districts around Bangkok?

KC1980

As you know what the internet is and how to use it, your OP is obviously a pi$$-take, so try the outside perimeter of Lumpini Park after dark and Kamphaeng Phet 7 Road, lots of lovely ladies there for your friend!   Chinatown, the streets around Yaowarat Road, should provide a similar experience.  Apart from those, I can't think of anywhere.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

" try the outside perimeter of Lumpini Park after dark"

Too much competition there. Near all embassies there with horny "Hugo Boss" dudes with "Open end accounts"...

I hear Soi Cowboy's the place.

"Soi Cowboy is one of the red light streets of Bangkok. The city offers a lot of go-go bars and pubs where you can buy a drink and enjoy some adult shows."

To me Bangkok is too noisy, crowded and far away.

Jomtien area has everything I need. Plus; Nice regular Thai ladies a plenty.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2023 at 1:55 PM, GypsyT said:

To me Bangkok is too noisy, crowded and far away.

Jomtien area has everything I need. Plus; Nice regular Thai ladies a plenty.

Not relevant at all. Bangkok and Jomtien are separate worlds.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Like 1

On 9/4/2023 at 10:09 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

As you know what the internet is and how to use it, your OP is obviously a pi$$-take, so try the outside perimeter of Lumpini Park after dark and Kamphaeng Phet 7 Road, lots of lovely ladies there for your friend!   Chinatown, the streets around Yaowarat Road, should provide a similar experience.  Apart from those, I can't think of anywhere.

to make it interesting, let's take her question literally, "around Bangkok" not "in Bangkok". 
So it's actually not easy to answer.

I'm not aware of red light districts in Samut Prakan, Chachoengsao, Nakhon Nayok, Saraburi, Ayutthaya, Nakhon Pathom or Samut Sakhon

• Sad 1

I have to admit a long time ago I explored a little outside of the well-known nightlife places. 

I visited places like the soapy massages, Sutthisan Road, Chinatown and other places.

I found some places, even some incredibly cheap places, but basically nothing according to my taste.

Farang bars have the type of girls which most farangs want, small and brown (or now not so small anymore). Places for Thais or maybe Chinese have something according to their taste, which is not like my taste.

Summary: After some exploration I ended back in the places where I started, the well-known farang nightlife areas.