Chiang Mai Free Night Out

Blinky Bill

Was a great to the point post Buckweat !

I am very tempted to come to the party also , I stay nearby , but am not sure until a few days before the date if I am able to come . Thats why I still did not register for the party .

I drove by the place , not sure it is the right venue though , is there gonna be a poster hanged outdoor with THAIVISA or something ? Anyway everybody have a great time !

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well stupid me I can say . I saw BW mentioned in the other topic that the last registration is at the third.

So I will have to pass this time . Hope the party will be great so when the next one comes, I hope I can attend !

Not that anybody will miss me with all that beer available though.

I've never been inside Tuskers, only driven past. Can it really hold in excess of 200 people dining? Must be a lot bigger inside than it appears from the road.

With the new deck extension, which will be finished in time for the party. Tuskers will be able to seat 92 people with plenty of standing room for the rest. Space should not be a problem.

Anyway, no trouble finding the place, just follow the bread crum trail of parked Fortuners. :o

dont forget to pack a can opener to get the car in/out! :D

perhaps it maybe easier after the party as auto pilot will be on :D

chicken_farm.jpg

The 2007 Chiang Mai ThaiVisa.com convention was a great success

:D

actually, these chickens are to be traded for beer and ribs for the upcoming free night @ Tuskers! ThaiVisa has secured a great deal with ThaiBev,Singha and Rimping. Any leftover chicken will be used for securing a new Airbus A380 kitted out with jacuzzi and nightclub for the next Chaing Mai pi$$ up :D:D:o

btw, where was CrowBoy? Could not spot a "black" bird.

If you look carefully, at high magnification Crowboy, can clearly be seen near the centre sitting above the hoy polloy on the rail and holding forth. It is difficult to make out but I am certain he is holding a glass of Sing. :o

crowboy.jpg

That is definitely Crowboy, although he has been proper plucked as of lately, hence the missing black feathers.

animal_rooster.gif

Yep it has been an "interesting" month as the Chinese would say. Back from four days up in the mountains eating a variety of internal organs from unidentified animals with the "current's" family. Highlight of the cuisine was steamed bee lavae with corriander. Must take the recipe with me next time I go to the Dukes and pass it on to Dave for his specials board.

Looking forward to eating a part of an animal (chicken or pork) which is normally located around a bone and just under the skin and not involved in the process of digestion or breathing. :o

CB

Edited by Crow Boy

Good to have you back CB

Good to be back. Actually I really enjoy being up in the mountains with the hill folks. As you know I do like me beer really cold so having had my beer (Chang :o ) pulled directly out of a box and carefully poured into a plastic cup to avoid any foam it is different. I can manage that ok but I really can't cope when they want to mix it with room temperature red cola and home made whiskey :D

BlinkyBill would do his nana up there compaining about the warm beer :D

See you Friday for an icy cold Singha in a proper beer glass

CB

Good to have you back CB

Good to be back. Actually I really enjoy being up in the mountains with the hill folks. As you know I do like me beer really cold so having had my beer (Chang :o ) pulled directly out of a box and carefully poured into a plastic cup to avoid any foam it is different. I can manage that ok but I really can't cope when they want to mix it with room temperature red cola and home made whiskey :D

BlinkyBill would do his nana up there compaining about the warm beer :D

See you Friday for an icy cold Singha in a proper beer glass

CB

Has Chas managed to cool his fridge down yet? Still warm beer would be better than no beer. Sadly haven't had one for almost 8 daze now. One week to go.

What's this we hear about you gadding around town with a blonde? Can we expect a gentler, kinder Blinky Bill now?

With a blonde ?, or as a blonde ? marsa37.gif

He and McSpicy are now the Katoey Kids

(I think I need to leave town now)

CB

What's this we hear about you gadding around town with a blonde? Can we expect a gentler, kinder Blinky Bill now?

NO!!

You've got me there Bokky. The only blonde I know is my 26 year daughter and she has never been to Chiang Mai. Other than my daughter I don't like blondes. Actually I don't like non-asian or non-anything but white women (except my mother, aunts, grannie and daughter)

CB

You boys better be careful..........Who ever heard of a 6' 4" 115 kg katoey? And if you don't stop spreading these nasty rumours I'll belt ya both over the head with my stiletto heeled shoes. Hmmph.

NO!!

You've got me there Bokky. The only blonde I know is my 26 year daughter and she has never been to Chiang Mai. Other than my daughter I don't like blondes. Actually I don't like non-asian or non-anything but white women (except my mother, aunts, grannie and daughter)

CB

You boys better be careful..........Who ever heard of a 6' 4" 115 kg katoey? And if you don't stop spreading these nasty rumours I'll belt ya both over the head with my stiletto heeled shoes. Hmmph.

Please don't hurt me big boy.. :o:D

post-31110-1186079596_thumb.jpg

NO!!

CB

There was the HUGE Maori transgender in New Zealand - she became a parlimentarian and I think was promoted to Minister for Maori Affairs. She looked like Margaret Whitlam on a good day :D

There was also the one (again from eNZed) who was a police officer. She was pretty scary before the op but post op was positively terrifying :o

See you are in good company there mate, and neither of them were blonde or white so you are still within your preferred type

CB

There was the HUGE Maori transgender in New Zealand - she became a parlimentarian and I think was promoted to Minister for Maori Affairs. She looked like Margaret Whitlam on a good day :D

There was also the one (again from eNZed) who was a police officer. She was pretty scary before the op but post op was positively terrifying :o

See you are in good company there mate, and neither of them were blonde or white so you are still within your preferred type

CB

Those Kiwis are a weird bunch mate. You know the definition of a Tasmanian (could be a South Australian as well)? It's got something to do with Kiwis being able to swim and catch sheep.

CB

Those Kiwis are a weird bunch mate. You know the definition of a Tasmanian (could be a South Australian as well)? It's got something to do with Kiwis being able to swim and catch sheep.

That's probably true mate could be worse I could be a Victorian :D

OK in an attempt to deter Cyberfart bleating about off topic messages - I have noticed that the number of new members continues but curiously they don't seem to go much past the initial post when the put up a "oh yeah - I will be there and so will the other 73 people from my guest house who are signing up right now"

CB

CB

OK in an attempt to deter Cyberfart bleating about off topic messages - I have noticed that the number of new members continues but curiously they don't seem to go much past the initial post when the put up a "oh yeah - I will be there and so will the other 73 people from my guest house who are signing up right now"

CB

I wonder if they will all change their tune when we tell them that there will be a compulsory cavity search on arrival.. :D

There was also the one (again from eNZed) who was a police officer. She was pretty scary before the op but post op was positively terrifying :D

CB

CB

I wonder if they will all change their tune when we tell them that there will be a compulsory cavity search on arrival.. :D

You still trying to get Blinky Bill involved in this party aren't you? :bah:

I had been planning on doing an extensive cavity search after the girl and I got back to the hotel :o

CB