Daflon 500mg+Reparil Tablets 20 mg for my varicose veins

mrmicbkktxl

Dafomin 500mg 10's, the price is 70 THB per blister.  There are 10 tabs in a "blister.     Daflon is Dafomin.  Available, delivered, by Fulfil Pharma Pattaya.  You can message them on facebook.

Edited by Tony M
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

Hi does anyone know where to buy Daflon500mg and Reparil tablets 20 mg in Chonburi area inc.Pattaya and the estimated price?

Thanks

Sorry can't assist as live in North East. However, I see Tony M has already kindly replied. Please can I ask how effective you find these medicines? I have had two strip and ligate ops, one 50 years and the other 32 years ago. Done in sections so 'less barbaric' apparently. Over the year's other veins have since blown up and I believe I'm now at the stage of requiring treatment again. I also have discomfort from haemorrhoids. Back then I asked if injections were useful? I was told that they don't work and strip/ligate was the way forward. Medicines were never discussed. Any words of advice appreciated, thank you. 

On 9/9/2023 at 6:19 PM, The Fugitive said:

Sorry can't assist as live in North East. However, I see Tony M has already kindly replied. Please can I ask how effective you find these medicines? I have had two strip and ligate ops, one 50 years and the other 32 years ago. Done in sections so 'less barbaric' apparently. Over the year's other veins have since blown up and I believe I'm now at the stage of requiring treatment again. I also have discomfort from haemorrhoids. Back then I asked if injections were useful? I was told that they don't work and strip/ligate was the way forward. Medicines were never discussed. Any words of advice appreciated, thank you. 

Well I have severe varicose veins with the hot weather here they even worse.Once in a while both legs giving me pain sometimes makes me don't want to walk.About 2 years ago I went to see a phlebologist here in Thailand and he prescribed that stuff and it was helping fast,but I'm actually to lazy to go again because it is a pain in the a.. to get an appointment with him,and in November I will fly to Europe to see a doctor again so I thought self treatment will work until then.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

Well I have severe varicose veins with the hot weather here they even worse.Once in a while both legs giving me pain sometimes makes me don't want to walk.About 2 years ago I went to see a phlebologist here in Thailand and he prescribed that stuff and it was helping fast,but I'm actually to lazy to go again because it is a pain in the a.. to get an appointment with him,and in November I will fly to Europe to see a doctor again so I thought self treatment will work until then.

Many thanks for your kind reply. Probably best option for you is, as you say, seek treatment in Europe. I'm in U.K. at the moment but the way our National Health Service is performing I know I'm not going to get any treatment for a long time so I haven't even asked. 

• Thanks 1