YouTube Premium- How do I pay?

khaepmu

I signed up for  one month subscription for YouTube premium. As far as I remember it was for 150 Baht a month to be paid with AIS. I went to my mobile banking  to pay but there is no indication of the transaction. It has been one month and now I don't seem to be able to get YouTube on my Cell phone.

15 minutes ago, stoner said:

what advantages did it give you....curious.

IF YT Premium, the benefits are advert-free, offline and background play on YouTube and YouTube Music. YouTube Kids is also ad-free and supports offline videos.

Edited by mark5335

2 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

I think they stopped payment through AIS now, something to do with the money laundering laws.

You can pay for it via Google Pay 

Mine still pays through AIS, auto renewed subscription last week according to my sms messages.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, khaepmu said:

I signed up for  one month subscription for YouTube premium. As far as I remember it was for 150 Baht a month to be paid with AIS. I went to my mobile banking  to pay but there is no indication of the transaction. It has been one month and now I don't seem to be able to get YouTube on my Cell phone.

Nothing you write makes any sense. You claim to have signed up for a month. But now the month is over, you still expect to have a working subscription. 
You ‘went’ to your mobile banking. Does that mean that you actually paid? But you see that you haven’t paid. So you haven’t paid for anything. 
You then write that you cannot get YouTube on your Cell phone ????????‍♂️ No mention of signing into a YouTube Premium account, but that you cannot get YouTube… 

This is how it is done: https://www.ais.th/en/consumers/package/exclusive-plan/youtube-premium

There is no mobile banking involved ????????‍♂️
Payment is added to your bill if Postpaid or from your credit if Prepaid. 
First month is free if you have a Gmail account that hasn’t claimed a free month of YouTube Premium before. So open a new Gmail account if you have. 

I checked my status at account membership and this is what it said: 

"Free trial ends Sep 27, 2023
Cancel membership

Payment method

I guess my concern is that I haven't been able to get YouTube on my cell phone since this morning. . Nothing to do with my Premier bill since the free trial ends on Sept. 27th. 

3 hours ago, khaepmu said:

I checked my status at account membership and this is what it said: 

"Free trial ends Sep 27, 2023
Cancel membership

Payment method

I guess my concern is that I haven't been able to get YouTube on my cell phone since this morning. . Nothing to do with my Premier bill since the free trial ends on Sept. 27th. 

Does your ‘cell phone’ have a Browser? Have you tried that?