Wholesale High-Grade Weed Prices

khunjake

Any members have some idea where the market is at for wholesale top shelf weed prices? I see on PrikPot about 250b per gram (min 10g) and as low as 120b/g at SiamSeeds (but sold out now) for retail prices. Seems pretty low. Perhaps illegally imported cannabis from US/Canada has killed Thai growers already?

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, khunjake said:

Any members have some idea where the market is at for wholesale top shelf weed prices? I see on PrikPot about 250b per gram (min 10g) and as low as 120b/g at SiamSeeds (but sold out now) for retail prices. Seems pretty low. Perhaps illegally imported cannabis from US/Canada has killed Thai growers already?

how much is wholesale to you ? location in thailand also will play into this. lots of little micro markets here as well. 

Edited by stoner

6 minutes ago, stoner said:

for those with good product not likely. this will cause prices to boom. thanks for posting this great news. 

Find your answer confusing. If the law clamps down on recreational use (ie: only medicinal on prescription), how will prices boom, unless shops sell illegally.

• Haha 2

As a fully licensed entity, thankfully we never built out the operation as we saw prices tanking several months ago. Should they be serious about curtailing the market for medicinal only and should illegal imports stop, maybe then prices can rise. Govt doesnt support thai cannabis farmers and thats a problem.

At current levels, we have ZERO plans to make any further investments. Again, thankfully we cut loose with only a small amount of capital and have a decent indoor operation at the moment which after 1 nice grow, remains offline (for now).

• Haha 2

I have a connection that ships for A grade indoor from 1 gram at 250 baht a gram, from 10 grams 200-220 baht a gram, from 50 grams 200 baht a gram, if you are interested.

This is just from Thai growers, has nothing to do with import, it's normal. If you buy a lot the prices are even less, always been like that, if you know where to buy of course.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/22/2023 at 1:19 PM, bobbin said:

Uh no..

You know enough to know that "popcorn" buds are the small buds on the lower branches. Also the small buds on the interior of the plant.

These popcorn buds have lower THC levels.

I have communicated with you before on your non-transparent pricing.. Advertise, for example, 150/gm, but looking more closely you see that it's actually 200/gm individually. The 150/gm requires larger orders.

This is basically unfair and you are an outlier for using this pricing policy, which is why I won't buy from you on principle.

We appreciate your concerns about the transparency of our pricing, and we understand how this could affect your purchasing decision. To clarify, we consistently display a comprehensive breakdown of pricing and quantities required for each product on our website.

Our business model focuses on catering to regular medicinal users, which is why we have set minimum quantity requirements and do not offer 1g purchases. Although the cost per gram is indeed higher for smaller quantities, we aim to make this explicit on our platform to avoid any misunderstandings.

For our Gold Members, we offer the benefit of 28g pricing across all listed quantities as a way to thank them for their loyalty.

We hope this clears up any uncertainties you may have had regarding our pricing structure. We remain committed to providing a transparent and fair experience for all of our customers. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we're open to further dialogue to improve your experience with us.

Example of how we list pricing, and to make it clear popcorn-size is our most popular SKU in terms of follow-up orders. 

image.png.c8834b140bfd949dbbfbc44b3ffe43e1.png

image.png.299707f6723d3ea7703a1fe0f582f3cc.png

Edited by OG Thai
  • Thumbs Up 1

Seems to me you dont have a shop or connect to get what you want. I have never had the problem you are describing. All the indoor I get is of high quality and I choose the popcorn buds at 150B a gram max. I also like the Thai sativa Squirrel Tail as an occasional smoke and I get very nice chocolate smelling bud at 590B for 50 grams. Its out there you just have to find it. 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Brickleberry said:

Happy days! When weed was illegal, the quality was better, and the prices were dirt cheap. Let's make it illegal again, and we can get stop buying overpriced weed from companies looking to make a quick buck.

How is it even remotely possible for weed to be more expensive in a third world country, where the average citizen earns less than 5000 USD per year? Prices in the US and UK are much cheaper, you do not purchase by the gram, and quality is much higher.

Look at this crap. Cost 1000 baht

IMG_3479.thumb.jpg.f16c6c25038fbc5770c4358907c46c0c.jpg

We don't carry anything that even remotely looks like that.

We offer a premium low-grade crumb that has been finely ground and meticulously processed to remove stems and leaves. This product is often favored by customers who are looking to create homemade edibles or blend it into their spliffs.

1 minute ago, OG Thai said:

We don't carry anything that even remotely looks like that.

We offer a premium low-grade crumb that has been finely ground and meticulously processed to remove stems and leaves. This product is often favored by customers who are looking to create homemade edibles or blend it into their spliffs.

I didn't buy it from you guys lol!

My wife went into one of the many local shops here and came back with ten grams of popcorn crap for 1,200 baht. Apparently they gave her a 200 baht discount. Still not impressed lol!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Brickleberry said:

I didn't buy it from you guys lol!

My wife went into one of the many local shops here and came back with ten grams of popcorn crap for 1,200 baht. Apparently they gave her a 200 baht discount. Still not impressed lol!

They must be enjoying an impressive profit margin, likely between 85 to 95%. Quite remarkable! ????

Edited by OG Thai