Mobile SIM options for cheap charlie

villageidiotY2K

Hi there, Im currently on True 370B? package. I think around 20GB + 150min call.

Recently True has increased my price without me knowing and Im planning to switch to AIS.

Basically I don't call or recieve calls at all. And I use wifi at home.

But I guess need the number for internet banking to send OTP.

Is there any cheapest packages you can recommend to me? 

i used to have true.....ripped thru data and i used to buy the prepaid cards at 7-11

Protip.if u go to 7-11 out front are true move wifi boxes...they USED to offer free wifi when u go to a 7-11 with a true move sim......do they still work --dunno but worth a shot..look above door...

as id just bike to a 7-11 and connect up to check messages......true move H

I went with AIS who offered new users a 200 bt month unlimited data as i spotify hours a day and stream movies all night......seems they dropped this promo--likely cos of me!   lol

as for calls and texts which i rarely use i had google voice but i think needs to be set up back home but im sure there are free VOIP apps for calls and texts.....or lock in passwords from places u go alot...laundry spots--hotels--coffee shops...lots of free wifi if u look around

#CheapCharliesMatter

18 minutes ago, villageidiotY2K said:

So basically u need 2 sims right so can't be done on iphone alone. 

Why not? The iPhone can have multiple eSIMs with any 2 currently active, I have 1 eSIM and 1 physical one.

21 minutes ago, villageidiotY2K said:

PAYG meaning prepaid right? I used to use very long time ago around 2009,

but I remeber need to top up 300Baht monthly even if there were remaining credits in the account.

That was never correct, you can top up 10 Baht minimum multiple times, to add 30 days and have up to a maximum of 1 year validity 

• Thanks 1

On 9/21/2023 at 6:13 PM, villageidiotY2K said:

Hi there, Im currently on True 370B? package. I think around 20GB + 150min call.

Recently True has increased my price without me knowing and Im planning to switch to AIS.

Basically I don't call or recieve calls at all. And I use wifi at home.

But I guess need the number for internet banking to send OTP.

Is there any cheapest packages you can recommend to me? 

I'm not sure this will be available to you because I don't know where you are.

But I stay in a condo in Pattaya with the AIS Power4 home internet package. This gives me unlimited internet at home at about 50 megabytes a second and they Supply a SIM card with 5 GB of data every month. For all of this I pay around 266 baht a month. I'm pretty sure it also included a free router as long as I stayed contracted for a year. I'm now on my third year. So far so good!

• Thanks 1