Apple removes app created by Andrew Tate

Social Media

5 minutes ago, retarius said:

Shame, I really admire Andrew Tate standing upon to the establishment. He's a much more accomplished and likeable than Apple. Guess I'll have to buy the app from somewhere else. What I'm hoping is that Andrew and Russel get together and put out an app that tells us here in Thailand how to pull more women.

Lol.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, retarius said:

Shame, I really admire Andrew Tate standing upon to the establishment. He's a much more accomplished and likeable than Apple. Guess I'll have to buy the app from somewhere else. What I'm hoping is that Andrew and Russel get together and put out an app that tells us here in Thailand how to pull more women.

Easy, just flash the cash.

Hey, I just saved you $49.99.

• Like 1

Seems more and more these days these woke groups or women can call misogyny, abuse etc and the guy is immediately guilty and in many cases has his career, reputation or both instantly destroyed without investigation. Good on Johnny Depp for standing up to that vile cow even though it cost him millions and destroyed his career. Always that shadow of doubt even though he was clearly the abused during the trial. Known a few here try it on. Mainly a face saving move to cover their embarrassment of yet another failed relationship. Plaster stuff all over FB accusing you of the very things they did lol.  And should you retort in anyway even meekly a threat to call Police or they actually do. It will all turn around...always does. Hope it's sooner than later. Makes me sick

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, retarius said:

Just have a new Benz or BMW in your Tinder profile and on your IG and no beer belly. It's pretty easy.

5 hours ago, retarius said:

He is a prat, who likes to abuse women and you admire him? Nuff said.

6 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

Seems more and more these days these woke groups or women can call misogyny, abuse etc and the guy is immediately guilty and in many cases has his career, reputation or both instantly destroyed without investigation. Good on Johnny Depp for standing up to that vile cow even though it cost him millions and destroyed his career. Always that shadow of doubt even though he was clearly the abused during the trial. Known a few here try it on. Mainly a face saving move to cover their embarrassment of yet another failed relationship. Plaster stuff all over FB accusing you of the very things they did lol.  And should you retort in anyway even meekly a threat to call Police or they actually do. It will all turn around...always does. Hope it's sooner than later. Makes me sick

The whole thing makes me sick too, the media are on the backs of these people like a pack of dogs , lives and careers ruined before any criminal charges have even been considered . Trial by media is an abomination that should not be allowed under any circumstances, not least because it encourages  thousands of idiotic misinformed sadistic  halfwits driven by the need to virtue signal to their likeminded peers to join in with the bloodlust fuelled social media hate campaign

2 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

He is a prat, who likes to abuse women and you admire him? Nuff said.

He is a prat ( not yet an offence) who is the subject of allegations, That is enough said at this stage. There is  no need for anybody here  to join in with the virtue signalling.  I doubt that there are many on here who's behaviour in Thailand over the years would stand up very well to scrutiny by the woke brigade of these crazy times. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

I agree in general about the woke trends, but I don't understand why you say that JD lost millions and career. As far as I remember, it was the "lady" who lost both. JD was splendid through the trial, good for him, just difficult to understand how he could fall for her. We men are prone to let the smallest of our two brains take the lead sometimes.

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

He is a prat ( not yet an offence) who is the subject of allegations, That is enough said at this stage. There is  no need for anybody here  to join in with the virtue signalling.  I doubt that there are many on here who's behaviour in Thailand over the years would stand up very well to scrutiny by the woke brigade of these crazy times. 

Very very well said, never heard it quite articulated like that but so true. I been over most of the world and never seen a bigger group of misfits and oddballs than I have here in Thailand, possibly myself included. Areas like Pattaya are generally human cesspits. And I am not talking about the Thai's. At the same time condescending and self righteous, particularly AN users.  

2 hours ago, arithai12 said:

I agree in general about the woke trends, but I don't understand why you say that JD lost millions and career. As far as I remember, it was the "lady" who lost both. JD was splendid through the trial, good for him, just difficult to understand how he could fall for her. We men are prone to let the smallest of our two brains take the lead sometimes.

I don't know if you seen the Netflix doco but yeah he lost heaps....his role in one of the biggest movie franchises ever (Pirates) for a start and many other potential loss of earnings. And what about the money and trauma in the years leading up to and during the trial. The man deserves a medal in my book. he put integrity and honor before all else. By the way technically and morally he won the case against Amber Heard......but lost the libel case against the Sun newspaper who was the organization that published her original story in the first place. I don't think anyone really "wins" these sort of cases financially or otherwise. All he did was defend himself. The damage was already done. I lived with a very similar type of women here in my early days of Thailand. I never laid a hand on her in 3 years but should have. This women just used to regularly lose her shet. Would go on for 3 days sometimes. After she would say she got a "short" in her brain. I can remember a night I had my baby son in my arms, my arms up protecting him and myself from her blows when she blanked out. the next morning I caught her in the bathroom taking selfies of the bruises on her forearms where her flailing blows hit my arms held up to protect me and my son. Truly disgusting person....In the end she got on a bus and left....and wanted to return the next day. I refused to let her. I was left with a 3 month old baby. She then went and intentionally contacted / befriended anyone in our estate and told them the reason she didn't take the baby with her was because I had basically abducted him and refused her access to him...as if in Thailand. The most ridiculous thing was that even though I did the right thing and stuck by / raised my son on my own...they seemed to believe her and being Thailand and me not speaking the language I was unable to defend myself. They didn't know she had also abandoned 3 other children to different fathers (nor did I until 2 years into the relationship). Not that I cared what others think but made us living there pretty uncomfortable. A couple of years after she broke into my house while I was out and demanded I come and meet her. I told her 6 times to leave peaceably and in the end had no choice but to contact the police. Next minute I am down the police station defending myself against her allegations and told by the cop I need to pay her 500k to remove her lol. She told him I had tried to strangle her that morning....I hadn't physically been within 5km of her for 2 years. At that point I got a lawyer involved and the police told her to leave my house and never come back. And what I have described probably the nicer events. She still haunts us in different ways 8 years later. Was cringeworthy for me watching the Amber Heard trial because I had lived through much of the same myself. Seems to be the MO of some women here to keep a checklist of perceived slights against them as some sort of blackmail that you wont leave them and more important to cover themselves from loss of face back home when yet another of their relationships inevitably fails. I said to one women why don't you try and just be a nicer person, contribute to the relationship a little more rather than all the a$$ covering games to cover yourself. Half of their movies, drama shows and music dedicated to the same subject

image.png.5f44f5d6c35c94389e6ad51507a95ff2.png

Edited by Kenny202