traffic ticket 

motdaeng

8 minutes ago, motdaeng said:
45 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Not on that site, no.

What information do you need to "check"?

just would like to know, did I get some traffic tickets. the postal service is not so reliable ...

The chances are that if you don't get the ticket in the post there will be plenty of subsequent warnings...

“A warning letter will be issued if the vehicle owner fails to pay the fine within 30 days after they receive the ticket. After that, a police summons will be issued twice. If the fine is still not settled, the police will ask the court to issue a warrant,” he said".

https://www.nationthailand.com/in-focus/40017712

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, motdaeng said:

just would like to know, did I get some traffic tickets. the postal service is not so reliable ...

I have the same problem with my post, and had one arrive about 3 months late, I just went to the bank and paid it, no extra fine +20b bank charge. I only get post about twice a year. I have in the past emailed Thai Post about my useless post service and after a few days 6 mths of post turned up. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, motdaeng said:

the postal service is not so reliable ...

Don't make me laugh, not so reliable, they are bl@@#$ atrocious.

2 deliveries only since March, half a dozen items or so items in each, both Internal and International mail, longest outstanding items to my definite knowledge are a CAT Wi-Fi bill from June and a pensions letter from UK sent in May. But they did manage to special deliver (early one evening last week) a Bangkok Bank invitation to join one of their services.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, foreverlomsak said:

Don't make me laugh, not so reliable, they are bl@@#$ atrocious.

2 deliveries only since March, half a dozen items or so items in each, both Internal and International mail, longest outstanding items to my definite knowledge are a CAT Wi-Fi bill from June and a pensions letter from UK sent in May. But they did manage to special deliver (early one evening last week) a Bangkok Bank invitation to join one of their services.

I can't think of a more worst unreliable Thai business/company, even registered mail they can't be bothered. I have to use my wife's shop 2min away from my house. Even when they do deliver mail it is sopping wet.

KOH CHANG POST OFFICE YOU ARE INEFFICIENT THE MANAGER SHOULD BE SACKED ALONG WITH MY POSTMAN!

What I can't understand is where they keep it all for months on end.