Looking to buy a Compressor Nebulizer fast..

DonnaDwyer

Hi I brought my C Nebulizer from Canada, and plugged it in, not knowing that the high electricity here would blow out the motor.  So now I need to buy a new Nebulizer.  I have checked online for Watson's Pharmacy, but nothing comes up except in the Philippians.. Was hoping to pick one up tonight at a Watsons or a Boots..  Does anyone know where I can get one? A compressor nebulizer can help those with copd or any lung issues, I currently have a lung infection, so was hoping to get on top of it fast as the doctors are dragging their feet, hoping to turn my inquiry into a many months investigation, so I am taking charge and nebulizing with 1.5% hydrogen peroxide to kill the infection and open up my lungs that are causing a lot of pain.

You may want to specify what city and area you're in because usually, small shops around hospitals carry machines like that.  There are entire medical store neighborhoods around some of the major hospitals in Bangkok and I imagine it's similar in other cities.

Nebulizers, oxygen concentrators, wheelchairs, oxygen tanks...  Just about anything you may need for care at home.

Edit:  There was one neighborhood like that I used to go to at one of the BTS stops.  I wanna say it was around Victory Monument, but my brain leaks and that may not be correct.  Hopefully, that'll jog somebody's memory and they'll chime in with an answer.  Amazing selection, scattered over dozens of stores.  Durables and expendables you'll never find in a Boots or Fascino.  (though I'm a fan of both)

If you don't find one tonight, I'd suggest getting on Lazada and searching nebulizer.  It'll take a few days to get in as long as you specify local delivery and not overseas.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, DonnaDwyer said:

Thanks for reminding me.    I live in Bangkok, Sukhumvit 50 area near a Tesco and Century Mall. 

I'm pretty sure it was Victory Monument BTS.  Checked Bing maps and there are a wad of hospitals and a nursing school right there, so it would make sense.  I'd get on Google streetview and confirm it for you, but I'm in China and Google's blocked here.

In any case, it's handy information and worth a look in case you need any eclectic medical supplies in the future.  But it is a lot of walking because there's lots to look at.  You may want to get on Google streetview and check the area out virtually before you head over on the BTS.  Look for shops with wheelchairs and oxygen bottles in the windows.

• Like 1

She's in Bangkok.

A Boots or Watsons won't have this. In Thailand these sell mainly cosmetics plus a very, very  limited number of medications.  Not where to look for health needs.   You need a medical supply store or a large Thai pharmacy that also sells medical equipment.  There are several on Ratchawethi Road opposite the hospitals near the Victory Monument BTS. 

You can also buy online from Lazada or Shoppee, both carry them. 

https://www.lazada.co.th/tag/compressor-nebulizer

https://shopee.co.th/search?keyword=nebulizer&trackingId=searchhint-1695563149-abb39a32-5ae0-11ee-8e23-2ef6d661a5a5

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Very close to you, one of Bangkok's best pharmacy's.  

Cross Sukhumvit and walk to Sukhumvit 77, same side as the Big-C.  Before you get to Big-C, you will come upon a pharmacy that is so busy, you have to take a queue number.  They will almost certainly have the nebulizer. 

Edited by dddave
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1