Remove mole from male genitals in Chiang Mai - where?

Aurelien

I would go to CM Ram skin center first for a consult.  They are very good with evaluating, freezing problems and biopsies.  But, from my experience they are not surgeons.   If you need stitches or more involved procedure, they will recommend a good Doctor.

• Thumbs Up 1

I had an unattractive spot on my penis and saw a very professional but nice lady doctor at CM Ram skin center.  She assured me that it was nothing to worry about and could be left alone.  However, I felt it was a bit unsightly and asked her to remove it.  She set up an appointment for me to come in and have it removed, which was to slice off the affected surface skin with a scalpel.  

On the day of the appointment, I was met by the lady doctor and her four young attractive nurses for this procedure.  The nurses were not there to just look at the farang guy, each one of them had a job to do in this procedure. The growth was on top midway between my body and the penis head and easy enough to work on.  The procedure started with an antibiotic cleansing, then the surgery site was injected with several shots to numb the area.  Once numbed up and ready, one nurse grabbed the head of the penis to ensure the shaft stayed stretched out.  As that part of me was not affected by the numbing, I could feel it all too well.  Another nurse held back the base while a third hugged me around the shoulders as she patted my head whispering in my ear to relax.  The fourth nurse assisted the doctor with gauges and other things.  I was then bandaged, and it was all over.  

• Like 1