Where To Exchange Thai Bhat Going Out Bound

hello,im leaving thailand via taiwan and japan to honolulu.

In which  of these fine countries  should i exchange thai baht to us dollars for the best exchange rate?

can anyone direct me to the best rate page etc..

In which  of these fine countries  should i exchange thai baht to us dollars for the best exchange rate?

If you are holding cash, go to Super Rich in Pratunam... Best rates by FAR!

In which of these fine countries should i exchange thai baht to us dollars for the best exchange rate?

What about Sterling into Thai baht ? will they beat the bank rate and by how much ?

Are they licenced money changer ?

JB

Forget the rates page. The only important rate is what you will be offered at the banks or exchange bureaus in your destination and in the destinations you are looking at, there will be very little appetite to buy your baht and - thus - a poor rate.

Even though it is evident the baht is stronger overseas than in Thailand, don't make the mistake of assuming a bank in Japan or US will want your baht and will be giving the xe.com rate.

THAT - in a nutshell - is why it's not possible to spend your life on a plane, taking advantage of the two rate system at the moment.

My advice. Buy US dollar at the airport.

In which of these fine countries should i exchange thai baht to us dollars for the best exchange rate?

What about Sterling into Thai baht ? will they beat the bank rate and by how much ?

Are they licenced money changer ?

JB

Either way GBP to THB or THB to GBP (or any other major currency. Spread between two is usually 5 Satang on USD (100's) and 10-15 Satang on GBP (50's).

Licenced. Number is above the door...

Forget the rates page. The only important rate is what you will be offered at the banks or exchange bureaus in your destination and in the destinations you are looking at, there will be very little appetite to buy your baht and - thus - a poor rate.

Even though it is evident the baht is stronger overseas than in Thailand, don't make the mistake of assuming a bank in Japan or US will want your baht and will be giving the xe.com rate.

THAT - in a nutshell - is why it's not possible to spend your life on a plane, taking advantage of the two rate system at the moment.

My advice. Buy US dollar at the airport.

thanks majorly,,thats the exact info i was fishing for.ill exchange at th' airport

aloha