"Farewell-Tour"? Not sure.

swissie

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If you describe as a good time that you see women again after 4 years which you have "known for years" then I am not surprised that you see this as a "farewell-tour".

The idea about Pattaya is that there are new girls all the time. Normally they don't get better after many years...

Open to debate. I prefer women that know what to do. Not needing any "training courses". I don't bother with "apprentices". The women I refer to are still 20 to 30 years younger than me. Some have 25 year old daughters. I share my stamp collection with them with the approval of their mothers.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, proton said:

Sounds like you have grown out of it then, prostitution does get unrewarding sooner or later.

Also up to debate. Considering the fact that I never had to pay for an expensive  divorce, I had an extremely cheap sex life.

My visits to Pattaya resemble more like "Family Gatherings", involving 2 generations. Both generations thrilled with my stamp collection.

16 minutes ago, swerve said:

Not your last, sure.  Get a wingman and go back.  And when you're in Patts act like you did 25 years ago.  Pattaya is still lotsa fun, if you have some cash.

Nothing wrong with Pattaya I go twice a year and I live in OZ and no Iam not young.

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What do you do in Pattaya ?

Sex and alcohol ?

No, I am too old for that I am 76 I have friends in Pattaya, and I am going to Thailand again in a few weeks but not to Pattaya I still have a place in Ratchaburi.

Edited by still kicking
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, still kicking said:

No, I am too old for that I am 76 I have friends in Pattaya, and I am going to Thailand again in a few weeks but not to Pattaya I still have a place in Ratchaburi.

I have a place in "Chat Pa Way". Abot 30 Km from Ratchabury in a north easterly direction. Haven't been there for over 5 years. Nice quiet place. Never anything happening. This is the world standing still. Great place for Farangs having lost their "bearings". Because: Nothing new ever happens. Time stands still.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, swissie said:

I have a place in "Chat Pa Way". Abot 30 Km from Ratchabury in a north easterly direction. Haven't been there for over 5 years. Nice quiet place. Never anything happening. This is the world standing still. Great place for Farangs having lost their "bearings". Because: Nothing new ever happens. Time stands still.

Correction: Chat Pa Way is in a North Westernly direction. Originating from Ratchabury. Sorry. If you should get there keep me posted. PM would be OK.

4 hours ago, proton said:

Sounds like you have grown out of it then, prostitution does get unrewarding sooner or later.

So true,

It got old for me after 15 years, running around town, like a dog with two dicks.

Glad I did it all and glad that time has passed now. 

Thank you good ladies of pattaya. :thumbsup:

Ps Op,  a lot has moved to soi Buakhao area.

go there. next trip.

Edited by quake
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, swissie said:

Not sure, but my recent visit to Pattaya may finally turn out as something like a "farewell-tour". I ask myself, is a 12 hour flight worth it to obsereve the unstoppable "shrinkage" of a former mens paradise? This coming from a guy, that visited Pattaya at least 2 times a year since 1995 until Corona hit. Not sure, time will tell.  

I am inclined to say it has simply moved elsewhere (or been pushed)....... pretty busy in the Buakhao, LK Metro and Treetown areas. Covid accelerated what was going on anyhow....similar comment could be made of say soi 7 areas. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, swissie said:

Open to debate. I prefer women that know what to do. Not needing any "training courses". I don't bother with "apprentices". The women I refer to are still 20 to 30 years younger than me. Some have 25 year old daughters. I share my stamp collection with them with the approval of their mothers.

it that why you stayed at the post office.

16 hours ago, swissie said:

Disgrunteled female bar employees staring at their i-phones or into space

wait a minute..just to clarify...we are talking about thai girls..right???.....they are just tapping the hearts on TF app to double their odds.......what about the selfie girls or applying the makeup?

"Not sure, but my recent visit to Pattaya may finally turn out as something like a "farewell-tour". I ask myself, is a 12 hour flight worth it to obsereve the unstoppable "shrinkage" of a former mens paradise?"

I've same kind of feelings too but after visits to Spain, US and other places Thailand start to look pretty attractive again.

Thailand "paradise" isn't going away soon. Where else you get pretty women, half of your age? Some even want to marry you, not your wallet.

You get so much more for your money!

Even if I can afford other places why to spend 4-5 times more?

Flying 10+ h is already a pain and getting worse.

PS. 5h until take off - again. See u on Jomtien 4am. I love my early morning long walks!