Dynavap vs convection vapes

atpeace

Been using a Dynavap dry herb vaporizer that uses conduction and not really satisfied.  Watch so many videos about how pleasant the experience is but I find it cumbersome.  Really have to push the combustion time to get a decent pull and the risk of combustion is high.  I would guess 50% of my bowls are combusted to some extent.

Just bought the Xmax V3 and hope this will lead to the more enjoyable experience I thought I would get vaping.   My lungs are fine but have taken a lot of damage over the last 2 decades in accidents.  They get aggravated easily and the 3 minute Dynavap cough after many sessions has lasting effects.  The next morning I'm spitting out gunk for the first few hours.

Anybody have experience the Xmax or similar vape?

10 hours ago, atpeace said:

a decent pull

thats the problem right there...you're supposed to 'sip' it the directions say...sip it?...dainty little sips (so gay) instead of a full on toke...each to their own I guess????

5 minutes ago, wombat said:

thats the problem right there...you're supposed to 'sip' it the directions say...sip it?...dainty little sips (so gay) instead of a full on toke...each to their own I guess????

You're probably right but I just can't make it work being dainty or pulling so hard I risk a abdominal hernia.

Edited by atpeace

I have been trying to enjoy Dynavap m also the new titanium tip and experience the same issues as you.you might want to try the mighty +. It is in my opinion a far superior vape! It works fine out of the box but i added a bubbler to mine.

toke on!

IMG_2409.jpeg

• Haha 1

I started with a dynavap, then got a crafty+. I noticed what was left after using the crafty+ was a lot less 'used' looking than the dynavap. To me you can get the same results, just 'respect the click' more. This means it takes less time using the dynavap as well. If I had known this, I might not have bought the crafty+, though it's nice not having to use a torch/lighter.

4 minutes ago, ms1260 said:

I have been trying to enjoy Dynavap m also the new titanium tip and experience the same issues as you.you might want to try the mighty +. It is in my opinion a far superior vape! It works fine out of the box but i added a bubbler to mine.

toke on!

May I ask where you got your bubbler?

23 hours ago, atpeace said:

Anybody have experience the Xmax or similar vape?

Watch some videos, using a dry-herb vape is different.

I use an Xvape Fog Pro

Grind your product

Choose the right temp - I use 191 C

Use a long steady pull directly into your lungs, count to five, don't smoke it like a cigarette.

Exhale immediately.

IMO dry herb vaping is one of the safest (not 100% safe) and healthiest (not 100 % healthy) methods to consume cannabis flower.

4 hours ago, ms1260 said:

toke on!

IMG_2409.jpeg

Thanks and hoping I don't regret the Xmax V3.  Maybe I should have forked over more money. I only smoke for a few minutes in the evening and am a lightweight so I chose the Xmax.

17 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

Why don't you just buy cigarettes ... they both lead to permanent harm and accelerate morbidity.

I'm a runner and I feel that vaping is much better when it come to lung issues.  Not saying you might be right but a conclusion that I came to after doing some research.

4 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Watch some videos, using a dry-herb vape is different.

I use an Xvape Fog Pro

Grind your product

Choose the right temp - I use 191 C

Use a long steady pull directly into your lungs, count to five, don't smoke it like a cigarette.

Exhale immediately.

IMO dry herb vaping is one of the safest (not 100% safe) and healthiest (not 100 % healthy) methods to consume cannabis flower.

Thanks and I hope to have a similar experience.

Cleaned my Dynavap B really good and took dainty inhales as one poster suggested and it was a better experience,  Go figure -more smoke than the prior big inhales.   Maybe it was more me than the Dynavap  I still hope the Xmax delivers an even better experience for my light usage.

I bought an Yllvape Angus a few weeks ago, best buy I've done for a long time.

Had a Yocan Hit before but wasn't happy because its very hot and has a tendency to glogg up.

With the Angus i need more flower but the experience (use, taste and effect) is from another world.

I think it's similar to the Mighty+ (never tried one) but a lot cheaper.

13 hours ago, Datsun 1200 said:

The best portable dry herb vape you can get is this https://www.storz-bickel.com/en/mighty

IH

The majority of our customers prefer pairing this device with our curated selection of crumb (pre-ground).

This is a smart long-term investment, built to outlast lower-quality options like Chinese dry vapes. Its durable construction is meant to last for years, and sourcing replacement components is much easier.

Vaping dry herbs is gentler on your lungs, as it releases fewer particulates compared to combustion methods.

While DynaVap offers a solid experience, it falls short in portability and ease of use compared to a Mighty vaporizer paired with capsules.

Edited by og th