Anchi or Lulae motor scooters

I hesitate putting this in the Motorcycle forum knowing the primary focus here is much larger bikes.  

Anchi and Lulae are these small “e-bike/scooters” battery powered. 

does anyone have any experience with these type of bikes?   My requirements are for low power and not particularly large battery capacity.  Considering use for daughter getting around her large university campus.  

My only additional requirement is that the battery being easily removed for charging in her apartment.  No outdoor charging options are available. 

IMG_4875.jpeg

IMG_4874.jpeg

I too am toying with the idea of getting one in the New Year.

A degenerative nerve condition brought on by an injury to my foot is making walking without a stick difficult, and I can't cycle any more.

I would really like to know what the useful range on a full charge is - that for me would be the decision maker - less than 30km is of little use. The on line sellers are a bit vague about that.

I am not particularly worried about how fast they go.

Home to the big city is about 25 km or so. Ideally I would like to be able to trundle in, change for a charged battery and then trundle back.

Edited by herfiehandbag

Geez ... answer the query ????

@ExPatInChiangMai

I believe Lulae is a dependable brand, and yes, electric.  Main thing to look for is Lithium battery, preferably LFP, though doubt having at those price points.

Lulae has a 'flagship' store on LAZ.  Never heard of Anchi.

If just knocking around campus, a much better value for baht, would be one of the 1000w scooters from DECO.  Better spec'd, components, registered, and govt incentives. & warranties, 1-2-3 yr/all - motor - battery.

https://decogreenenergy.com/index.php/en/

I own a DECO and very happy with it.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thanks 1