Any Ducatistas On The Board?

Yamaha MT-01. Puts Ducatis to shame!
May I remind you.... :o

CONSTRUCTORS STANDINGS MotoGP - 2007

01 DUCATI 25 11 25 25 16 16 25 25 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 168 :D

02 YAMAHA 20 25 06 20 10 25 20 20 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 146 :D

DRIVERS STANDINGS MotoGP - 2007

01 C.STONER (Ducati) 25 11 25 25 16 13 25 25 20 11 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 185 :D

02 V.ROSSI (Yamaha) 20 25 6 20 10 25 20 13 25 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 164 :D

03 D.PEDROSA 16 20 -- 13 13 20 16 8 13 25 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 119

Any Ducati riders around?

Got a few Ducati riders on the GT Rider board, if you want to take a look.

Yeah, I know of this board. I think they're mostly trail bikers up North.

I'll take a look see though.

Actually it's not mostly trail bikers, but lots of big bike riders who do ride all the time, all over the place.

You might sometimes get the impression that it's mainly trail bikers, because they might have a more fun time riding & contribute more road & trip reports. However, there are a lot of big bike riders who ride, but as their tendency is often just to ride fast they seldom enjoy the scenery / local culture as much & so don’t feel as if they have constructive road & trip reports to contribute. A shame & disappointing really, because as they contribute so little you get the false impression that they (big bike riders) don’t exist or ride. I guess you only get as much as you put in, so please join & help remedy the situation.

Any Ducati riders around?

Got a few Ducati riders on the GT Rider board, if you want to take a look.

Yeah, I know of this board. I think they're mostly trail bikers up North.

I'll take a look see though.

Actually it's not mostly trail bikers, but lots of big bike riders who do ride all the time, all over the place.

You might sometimes get the impression that it's mainly trail bikers, because they might have a more fun time riding & contribute more road & trip reports. However, there are a lot of big bike riders who ride, but as their tendency is often just to ride fast they seldom enjoy the scenery / local culture as much & so don't feel as if they have constructive road & trip reports to contribute. A shame & disappointing really, because as they contribute so little you get the false impression that they (big bike riders) don't exist or ride. I guess you only get as much as you put in, so please join & help remedy the situation

Agreed with David, his site is not only dirt riders from the north. Many contributors are from as far away as Phuket etc & anyway alot of the guys have more than one bike, take the time to read & add your trip reports & you'll get alot out of it for sure

Edited by chavy

No Ducati here, but back in SoCal I ride a '95 900SS SP (lightweight)... great bike for jamming through the canyons. A good mate rides a 900 Monster, which is better around town but not quite as stable in the high speed twisties.