Best Shop for Outside water filter ( tank ) for home use

rumak

Our outside water filtration and softener systems were installed by Water Shop who continue to service them when requested. They have one senior person who speaks English but the rest only speak Thai. We have found them to be very competent and speedy in their work. Their shop is located in the rear car park, next to the other small shops at Big C Extra/Homepro on the Superhighway frontage road. Getting them to come to our house in Sanpiisua is no problem so Doi Saket should be similar.

8 hours ago, brommers said:

Our outside water filtration and softener systems were installed by Water Shop who continue to service them when requested. They have one senior person who speaks English but the rest only speak Thai. We have found them to be very competent and speedy in their work. Their shop is located in the rear car park, next to the other small shops at Big C Extra/Homepro on the Superhighway frontage road. Getting them to come to our house in Sanpiisua is no problem so Doi Saket should be similar.

I am very familiar with the big C you mention ...... been a long time since i have been in the back , and don't remember any shops there .    I will go take a look ,  but if you have a name or just a phone number for them it could help .    

note: i speak thai ,  and usually am the one discussing the jobs . 

Your system is for the water used in your house ( sinks, shower ) ..... am i correct ?

thanks a lot !

On 10/6/2023 at 3:57 AM, brommers said:

Did they test your water before the filter installation?  After?