Ict Seeks Bt200 Million Budget To Predict Earthquakes

george

I guess he's got to make a living some how.

Do people really think that he "predicted" the tsunami?....unbelievable!!!!

He's the man! hahahahahhahahaha

Read what I said again:

"He was right about the potential of a giant tsunami devastating Thailand and now he wants to look at the potential for disaster from earthquakes".

He was not the only one who predicted that a potential devastating tsunami was possible. The Australian government reported the potential for this happening in a government publication only a few months before it happened.

I don't consider any of this a laughing matter. Why do you?

Read what I said again:

"He was right about the potential of a giant tsunami devastating Thailand and now he wants to look at the potential for disaster from earthquakes".

He was not the only one who predicted that a potential devastating tsunami was possible. The Australian government reported the potential for this happening in a government publication only a few months before it happened.

Ever seismic expert in the world will tell you that EVERY open coastline in the world has the potential for a devastating tsunami!!!!....and they are right....I could predict that there will be no devastating tsunamis in Bolivia and all the seismic experts in the world would agree with me. Perhaps then I would be "the man" and the Thai gov't would give my friends 200 million baht to study the seismic risk in rice paddies in northern Thailand!

hahahhahahahahhaha

Read what I said again:

Ever seismic expert in the world will tell you that EVERY open coastline in the world has the potential for a devastating tsunami!!!!....and they are right....I could predict that there will be no devastating tsunamis in Bolivia and all the seismic experts in the world would agree with me. Perhaps then I would be "the man" and the Thai gov't would give my friends 200 million baht to study the seismic risk in rice paddies in northern Thailand!

hahahhahahahahhaha

Good night.