Sex With White Women

Prubangboy

Since I got here a year ago, I have had two straight up relationship propositions from attractive Thai women in their low 40's (I am 70).

While I felt affinity and affection from them what I distinctly did not feel was any groinal moisture in my direction. 

I fear that that is now the sole province of the few oldie whitie women who can even muster it up.

Yellow? I'm their 5th choice. At best. Give me a whitie 3 who's into me over a yellow 9 who wants a lap top for their kid (not that that's a true story or anything).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I was drinking with an 18 year old female German backpacker recently and I asked whether she wanted to come back home with me for some sex , she said that she needs to get to know people first before having sex and we agreed to meet the next day .

I woke up the next day with a leg infection and couldn't walk and so was unable to go and meet her 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Prubangboy said:

Since I got here a year ago, I have had two straight up relationship propositions from attractive Thai women in their low 40's (I am 70).

Are we talking age here or IQ?

51 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I was drinking with an 18 year old female German backpacker recently and I asked whether she wanted to come back home with me for some sex , she said that she needs to get to know people first before having sex and we agreed to meet the next day .

I woke up the next day with a leg infection and couldn't walk and so was unable to go and meet her 

what's her line ID mate

i'm free tomorrow..

Edited by bob smith