Vaccines And Malaria Pills

lazerguy

Mate, I've been visiting Thailand for 28 years -- total of 9 years in S E Asia, bitten thousands of times, NOT ONE CASE of dengue/malaria. I never took ANY prophylactics. I also spent the last 28 years gradually divesting myself of all the scare propaganda put out by the medical mafia.

Now I eat a mixed raw diet of animal and vegetable products. Look great at 52 -- noone believes my age, and the mossies don't even bite me now; a fortuitous side effect of the diet. Probably thickens the skin and changes sweat composition so the bugs turn their noses up.

So, you can eat healthy, or drug yourself up to the eyeballs for something which is extremely uncommon for those taking reasonable cover-up precautions. Sleep with a fan or aircon. Mossies are weak flyers and won't bite if humidity low. Use natural citronella spray repellant on your skin, not toxic DEET as the mafia recommend.

Remember: 99% of Western pharmaceuticals and vaccines are designed to enrich the manufacturers, not your health, and have toxic side effects, pathetic band-aids that they are.

Oh, and eat GARLIC. Freshly-crushed garlic contains compounds which strongly suppress reproduction of parasites in the unlikely event they enter the bloodstream. Plus other benefits. L'ail est la santé (garlic is health). Where's my somtam?

Edited by Trevor