Bundaberg Rum

madjbs

Has anybody seen Bundaberg Rum for sale in BKK?

On there website it says its available, but when I e-mailed their distributor in BKK he e-mailed me back asking where I lived so he could tell me the closest place, I did and no reply of the nearest shop, I e-mailed a couple more times and still no reply!

So does anybody know where I can get it?

Thanks

Jake

I agree, I really do like Bundy, but I haven't seen it for sale in any shops that I can recall. There are a number of bars in BKK however that do sell it. So it may be worth asking in them.

The name of the Thailand distributor is "Tantawan Asia Service Ltd" Anybody know them?

I do know that the Bangkok Barbeque Centre (Tantawan Asia Service Company Limited) won the Australian Chamber of Commerce 2003 award for best business start-up.

This website has some contact details.

Has anybody seen Bundaberg Rum for sale in BKK?

On there website it says its available, but when I e-mailed their distributor in BKK he e-mailed me back asking where I lived so he could tell me the closest place, I did and no reply of the nearest shop, I e-mailed a couple more times and still no reply!

So does anybody know where I can get it?

Thanks

Jake

Jake,

I would think that he laying down some where pissed !!!!!! :D:o

Bundy is better than mothers milk :D but I dont know where to buy it in Thailand Sorry.

In another post about Absynthe I mentioned that a spirit 'essence' was available to emulate commercial absynthe. Same deal with Bundy Rum, there are a number of essences companies that have a Queensland style or Aussie Style rum essence that you add to vodka or base spirit that isnt too bad. Drop me a PM if you would like more info.....

In another post about Absynthe I mentioned that a spirit 'essence' was available to emulate commercial absynthe. Same deal with Bundy Rum, there are a number of essences companies that have a Queensland style or Aussie Style rum essence that you add to vodka or base spirit that isnt too bad. Drop me a PM if you would like more info.....

Many bars in Bangkok sell Bundy , I have yet to find it in a shop though . If my supply runs short , I just buy one from the bar .

Other than that I have found it in a few places in Pattaya .

About 700THB at the bottle shop in Soi Pattayaland 1 0r 2 ?

The foodmart on the left just before the lights as you drive into Jomtien .

The BBQ shop on the right if you turn the corner at them lights on that road which name i cannot think of . But there isnt too many lights driving from Pattaya to Jomtien , so I am sure you can find it .

Bars that sell it in Bangkok that I know of are ,

Hillaries 1 & 2 , Spice Club .

Checkers or chequers ( Not sure of the spelling ) little British bar on soi 4 .

Down Under bar soi 7-1 ( I think )

Mercury Agogo ,

G Spot Agogo ,

Lollipop ,

There is a small bar in those centre bars in Nana that sells it and the bar they send you for the toilet also sells it .

Moonshine Joint and Fanny's in Soi Cowboy .

Office bar on Soi 33 .

Good luck , Chocktee ,

Jim .

Yep... I dropped by her shop last night and bought 2 750ml bottles at 720 baht each.

She manages the BBQ shop on Thepprasit road in Pattaya.

Nice lady.

She was explaining to me that her husband is currently negotiating with the guy that holds the sole import licence for importing Aussie beers (Crown Lager, VB, and Fosters) and Bundaberg Rum... Thailand wide.

I just got an e-mail reply from the BBQ place. It is available in Bangkok but only with a minimum order of 6 bottles which I don’t think I will be drinking all by myself.

So if you want to buy a bottle for around 900 baht then give me a pm and I can share out the order. I can deliver them in central BKK or you can pick them up from my apartment which is near the Grand Palace.

Thanks

Jake

Somebody in a previous thread mentioned something about a bar in Soi 33 but thats it. The name of the Thailand distributor is "Tantawan Asia Service Ltd" Anybody know them?

Jake

Brad McElroy at the Lookie Lookie bar in Sukhumvit 33 is the man you need to see. He is also Tantawan and the BBQ bloke as well as the Bundy importer.