Teka oven heater elements

Muhendis

I have a Teka oven and the upper heater element has inconveniently decided to connect itself to the metalwork of the cabinet.

That's not a problem with regards to safety as there is plenty of human protection in the house electrics.

The problem for me is finding a replacement part.

I have looked everywhere on line and can only find the one I want priced in € from a spares company in the EU.

Does anyone know of a company in Thailand that sells oven spares?

Edited by Muhendis

42 minutes ago, Crossy said:

I'm sure you could find a suitably dimensioned unit.

Yeah.

I thought so too but nothing close. I'm coming to the conclusion that management would really benefit from a replacement oven just as soon as the next pizza is ready for cooking.

Thanks for the Teka service contact info.

Edited by Muhendis
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Muhendis said:

"Your ovens old so no spares available. Suggest you buy a new oven"

I'm not surprised since it was installed over ten years ago.

Sounds like a cop out to me.

Usually one finds elements somewhere, not necessarily original but replacement just the same.

Manufacturers of ovens and the like very rarely make the elements themselves.

As example, not uncommon for us to do repairs/replacement elements on equipment 50 years old here in Aus.

Why bother you say.?

Look at the cost of new considering just what is in the package.

If you provide model, make, any details shown on the equipment , you may get people doing a search for you instead of just guessing and then commenting.

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=Teka+Oven+Element&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&loc=1000339&mktype=&sitelnk=&poi=&cmpgn=1747724875&rlsatarget=kwd-313959997602&geo_id=32586&network=g&mkscid=102&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-4DYi-OPggMVnKJmAh1VCguYEAAYASAAEgIbAPD_BwE&mkcid=2&_odkw=Teka+Oven+Element&norover=1&MT_ID=584826&adpos=&adgroupid=66419057977&matchtype=p&abcId=1140616&keyword=teka+oven+element&mkrid=705-155027-035390-3&crlp=433490773420_&device=c

Edited by bluejets
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bluejets said:

If you provide model, make, any details shown on the equipment , you may get people doing a search for you instead of just guessing and then commenting.

Good thinking

The oven is an HA-820