E-Visa apply for muliple entries impossible

1 hour ago, MrTravkin said:

Not possible to get anymore multi for NON-O family visa. Answer from Thai embassy in Helsinki.

Interesting, so it seems to be a policy change, not just a glitch in the eVisa website. Very unfortunate for those affected. 

2 hours ago, Sjoerd said:

How long ago you got this answer?

Multiple not work for many Non O visa's; not only family related....  sad storie

My answer from embassy netherlands yesterday:

Consular Thai Embassy <[email protected]>

The head office knows about it and they are fixing it.

Kind regards,

I sent mail 9:30am and got answer 3:50pm same day.

This was some info at the beginning of May 2023 (London)...

"You may apply for a Non-Immigrant O visa if you are married to a Thai national, or have a Thai citizen child (with your name as a father on the birth certificate), For a dependent for your spouse/children as you're going to work in Thailand (Non-Immigrant B) as a Non-Immigrant O staying with your family it will be single entry only. (Please do not submit multiple entries)The visa fee is not refundable.

Please see the documents required, please follow the steps below.

Non-Immigrant Type O (Visiting or staying with applicant's family residing in Thailand single Maximum stay of 90 days/ 3 months validity) or Multiple (Maximum stay 90 days per entry/validity for 1 year)

A list of documents

1.  Passport or travel document with validity, not less than 6 months, and at least 2 blank pages

2.  Your recent photo (selfie is acceptable)

3.  Marriage certificate / Birth Certificate 

4.  Spouse's Thai ID card/passport

5.  Financial evidence showing savings of not less than £10,000 for multiple entry visa, or £1,000 for single entry, e.g. bank statements, proof of earnings, for at least 1 month 

6.  Proof of residency e.g. council tax bills, driving license

7. Travel history in the last 1 year- please upload a page of your passport with a visa stamp, or a blank page if not travelled in the past year

8. Photo of the applicant holding his/her passport

9. Your flight and accommodation (hotel booking for the first few days will be acceptable) details"

I only applied for a single, but was hoping to get a multi again perhaps 2025 on!

I have a sun from 12 years old in Thailand from mother died 10 years ago  There is no possibility in my opiniom to get a multiple entry visa. you only can choose from family more then 60 days and the only single entry

Does Savanaket still issue 1 year multi entry non O visa? What documents are required?I have the thought they won't issue 1 years visa anymore and that is worldwide.They want you to get an extension of stay at immigration and to get an extension you need to show money in a thai bank or monthly payments from oversea.If you have money in the bank or payments it is easy for them to tax it.I was gonna stop to transfer money to Thailand after December 2023 and get a 1 year visa instead of an extension.If this loophole is closed it will get difficult to avoid tax payments in Thailand.If your home country has a double taxation treaty with Thailand you will have to try to get your taxes back .Just a thought

I have experience with this now 2 years for a multiple entry non b. Firstly, there is no option to apply on the platform for a multiple entry. I was in the city of the consulate so I personally went down and spoke with the visa manager. He told me to apply for any multiple business visa and to upload my documents (work permit, company update etc), pay $200 and he would issue my one year multiple (this consulate has issued me over 10 years of non b visas). 

I chose a BOI visa, uploaded documents, paid and it worked without a hitch. This year I did the same. First i visited consulate, then I chose BOI, uploaded documents and paid $200. One week before my flight I got a BOI visa. I honestly didn’t think much of it. 4 days before my flight consulate called me saying they gave BOI and if I need non b I need to reapply and repay. I found out I do in fact need Non B for my work permit so  the entire process again another $200 and I did get the visa. 

The e visa process I assume was to make their job easier, in my case I guess it just caused more work (and an extra $200 ) which all could have been remedied if they just added multiple as a choice in the drop down box.  If the consulate does not have a history with you, good luck. My guess is it would be difficult.  More easy to just say no. 

On 11/2/2023 at 7:45 AM, mrmicbkktxl said:

Does Savanaket still issue 1 year multi entry non O visa? What documents are required?I have the thought they won't issue 1 years visa anymore and that is worldwide.They want you to get an extension of stay at immigration and to get an extension you need to show money in a thai bank or monthly payments from oversea.If you have money in the bank or payments it is easy for them to tax it.I was gonna stop to transfer money to Thailand after December 2023 and get a 1 year visa instead of an extension.If this loophole is closed it will get difficult to avoid tax payments in Thailand.If your home country has a double taxation treaty with Thailand you will have to try to get your taxes back .Just a thought

Look at the forum..... and don't confuse the issue with bu11sh!t about non-existent tax.

6 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Ha Ha ...wannabe Mod.

There is a report button if your sensitivities are offended, Now crawl back under your bed in case the nasty tax man is watching you.................

Nothing to do with sensitivities it's about civilized language