Pharmacies that deliver?

tremsy

Check Facebook for Medsafe. They have delivery times and dates available for many areas. Safe and easy to use from my understanding. I have friends who use it, but I just go to the local pharmacy for what I need. Good luck. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I have used Medtide for probably 15 orders.  They have a decent website (for Thailand 😉) for ordering.  They keep track of your past orders so it is easy to just re-order your supplies.  I find them to be competitively priced.  Sometimes they are out of stock but in that case I just wait a couple of days and check again.  I order about 3 months supply each time.

https://medtide.com/

MedSafe fan myself.  Have also used MedTide.  Along with local pharmacy, and simply go with which ever is cheaper or more convenient (if at local pharmacy for same ish price).

Medsafe on FB, and order through messenger.  Just ask if they have & price.  Quick responses & shipping.  Bank transfer payment, very easy.

If @ Krung Thep, they also have a brick & mortar shop.   If not a FB fan, they have email & ph# contact, and prefer to correspond in English.:

080 057 5113

I have been using Medisafe for a few years:

https://www.facebook.com/Medisafe.Pharmacy.Rama4

Used to use Bangkok Drug store but Medisafe are cheaper. I checked out a few others and none came close to Medisafe’s prices. They also have excellent customer service. 

They do a “free” monthly delivery to major cities in Thailand including Pattaya. Next Pattaya monthly run is on Monday 20th November. 

Highly recommended.  

4 hours ago, jcmj said:

Check Facebook for Medsafe. They have delivery times and dates available for many areas. Safe and easy to use from my understanding. I have friends who use it, but I just go to the local pharmacy for what I need. Good luck. 

Just placed an order with medisafepharma.com for delivery tomorrow.

Chat on FB messenger was very helpful with everything.

Multiple options for payment and delivery.

Very pleased with selection and service so far.

If delivery tomorrow then everything good.

44 minutes ago, Irish star said:

The Best Pharmacy in Thailand is in Korat “Siam Pharmacy “ they deliver by Kerry and very many English speakers and Cheap , put in on Line app

Siam Pharmacy is a chain, with many locations.

On 11/2/2023 at 11:56 AM, CanadaSam said:

In Jomtien, Nowz Drugs, not only are they the cheapest pharmacy (if you ask for generics) but very helpful, and yes, they deliver.

Located where in Jomtien please?

I haven't tried this myself but I was told Fascino South Pattaya will deliver via the Grab app but I don't have a clue how you actually do that as I doubt there meds menu is posted there.

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Adndrew said:

I attempted Siam Pharmacy, but it seems to be a pricier option for purchasing medicine. For me, Medisafe is a preferable choice.

Would you mind listing at least one medicine you buy from them and at what price, so I can compare to Medtide?

• 2 weeks later...