Please recommend excellent dentists for dentures and implants

SFDiva

I live in the US. I have problems with my teeth. My current and very qualified dentists recommend denture, and maybe implants if I’m not comfortable with just the denture. The quoted costs are very high, though. I have dual citizenship, Thai and American, but have been living in California for decades.
Any recommendations? I also heard about Chulalongkorn Hospital. Would like to know the estimates of total costs (extractions, bone growing, denture, implants of upper jaw).

Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

I'm using dental Square clinic on 3rd. Rd. Sign says Dr. NAAM . I hate dentures too . I'm having the upper denture replaced with an implant . Installing 4 female studs 35000 each total 140,000 adding bone to 1 stud 7000 new denture 20,000 Installing a titanium plate with 4 male studs 90 0000 total 257 000 my bottom denture  are perfect from them its the upper I have a medical problem with .

Thantakit Dental                           Petchaburi Road               Bangkok                 Google them for an idea of who they are and what they do.  And what their prices are.     I have used them for Implants and root canal.  

14 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

The University of Chiangmai dental department it’s a lot cheaper TIT

I have done an implant in my lower jaw there. And on another one in my upper jaw now. 

They doing excellent work. Have the latest equipment. 

But things take longer, due to it's a school. 

And yes, it's much cheaper there. 

You are as i understand it in the US.   Have you considered traveling south of the border.   ??

A lot of dental establishments claim they do implants.    If your doing implants get implants that are also available in the US.    Implants need the tools to fit and REMOVE them.    Dentists are sometimes reluctant to discuss which brands they use.    Check that you are suitable.   You will need a CT scan.     The lower jaw has a thing called the radial nerve which if disturbed will leave you with a numb feeling on lower face.  

My quote(s) for Dentures (upper set) 

BKK Hospital = 40,000

Pattaya Memorial Hospital =

Two Trips @ 7.000 ea.

Satisfaction Rate  of PMH = Outstanding!

The lady technetian is a small lady .. .. ..

(don't be fooled by her diminutive stature).

This lady is well up to her task and is on a par with any

of her "hairy armed" other Dentists. 

Highly Recommended