Rabbit / Cage

lelapin

My wife is planning to buy a rabbit and cage to put in our garden. She obviously has too much spare time left after looking after me.

Does anyone know of a suitable pet shop in Pattaya where we could find them. On the Darkside would be preferable.

4 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

ps. tried to edit the original comment less than 60 seconds after I posted it. Apparently too much time had passed...

Hmmm, can you try on your latest post? If it's a bug I'll report it.

Edit window should be 30 minutes.

No cage!

Rabbits like to jump around and they should have a couple of sqm space.

Rabits are social animals. They should be at least a couple.

Male/male or female/female often don't like each other. You should have one male one female.

Rabbits f@#@ like rabbits. Make sure you neuter them. Otherwise you will have very soon many more rabbits.

If you still want to buy them buy them from a rabbit farm or decent shop. In some markets there are lots of sick rabbits.

Make sure you know what they eat and what they don't eat.

If the have the wrong food then they die. Or their teeth grow and grow.

Visit regularly a rabbit doctor.

And last but not least, learn about rabbits before you buy any.

Another little detail: rabbits are night active, and they mostly sleep at daytime. 

Because maybe they get 10 years old. And I think if someone buys a pet or two, he should take care of them - just like children.

If you are not willing to spend the time and the money (i.e. for doctor visits) then don't buy a rabbit or any other animal.

This is what happens if rabbits have the wrong food.

abnormal-incisors.jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

No cage!

Rabbits like to jump around and they should have a couple of sqm space.

Rabits are social animals. They should be at least a couple.

Male/male or female/female often don't like each other. You should have one male one female.

Rabbits f@#@ like rabbits. Make sure you neuter them. Otherwise you will have very soon many more rabbits.

If you still want to buy them buy them from a rabbit farm or decent shop. In some markets there are lots of sick rabbits.

Make sure you know what they eat and what they don't eat.

If the have the wrong food then they die. Or their teeth grow and grow.

Visit regularly a rabbit doctor.

And last but not least, learn about rabbits before you buy any.

Another little detail: rabbits are night active, and they mostly sleep at daytime. 

Because maybe they get 10 years old. And I think if someone buys a pet or two, he should take care of them - just like children.

If you are not willing to spend the time and the money (i.e. for doctor visits) then don't buy a rabbit or any other animal.

This is what happens if rabbits have the wrong food.

abnormal-incisors.jpg

Gnauseating.😉

Simply buy some of those metal Grid things they use in the Markets for hanging stuff on.

Wire the together ( not forgetting the top ) and make at least half covered with a roofing sheet or two  to protect the Rabbit from Sun and Rain

Place on concrete or some old ceramic tiles so it cant dig a way out

Your Bunny will have more room inside than a cage thing, as you can make this design as large as you want