Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Anyone used DJI Phantom Repairs, Khon Kaen

I have a DJI Osmo Action, the fist version. I used in at Cha-Am beach and it stopped working whilst using it in the water. I took it out of the holder and the battery case wasn't closed properly, so my fault, although I'm not sure how it happened. It became quite hot and the 2 red lights were on, but nothing else worked. It seemed dry inside but then it doesn't take much water to cause problems, and the heat will have dried it out. I've seen people on YouTube who have just dried them out and they work again but this will have been salt water.

Anyway I need to see if it can be fixed. I'd seen a DJI sign but I couldn't remember where. On searching I found a DJI Phantom shop in Khon Kaen and this must have been the one I saw as we go past there a lot. I'm in Mahasarakham but that's easy for me to get to. It's on route 2 from Ban Phai, south of the city between Toyota and the bus station

Has anyone used them? What's their service like? I could take my wife but it would help if they speak some English.

Thanks for any help.