Decided On The Crv

yeah, you've got the best SUV in Thailand now in terms of value for money, high end styling, interior appointments, and resale value & demand. Smart choice. Of course, the only knock on it is the lack of a deisel option.

yeah, you've got the best SUV in Thailand now in terms of value for money, high end styling, interior appointments, and resale value & demand. Smart choice. Of course, the only knock on it is the lack of a deisel option.

The CRV has been my 2nd choice.....Chinthee, how would you compare it with the Fortuner 2.7?

- We took posession of our CRV last month and put a quick 2000 KM on it . But while driving could hear something loose in the front end. Dealer requested we take it in for a check. Seems as if the left brake calliper was loose. We were told that we were not the only ones with this problem.

Quality control missed something somewhere over at Honda.

Apart from this , we are still very satisfied with it . Just kick the tires a little more often !!

This is also my first choice , have bought pick up now looking for a car , thought about buying this in Black , if you dont mind me asking what did you pay ? any free extras ?

JB

Black is a nice color, mine is the same as Muppetbkk (2.4 EL AWD Alabaster Silver).

The CRV has been my 2nd choice.....Chinthee, how would you compare it with the Fortuner 2.7?

Fortuner is rougher riding, and styling is already old.

This is also my first choice , have bought pick up now looking for a car , thought about buying this in Black , if you dont mind me asking what did you pay ? any free extras ?

JB

Hi.

I paid 1,280,000 and got free insurance, free "active body kit" and free " Lamina" window film and rubber mats and cargo tray.

Very pleased with it.

I sold my Fortuner to get this and i can say that the quality of materials used in the Honda is far superior. I never liked the cheap finish on the Fortuner. Ride quality of CRV is far better too.

I also changed from Black (fortuner) to Silver(crv)

I love Black and think it looks great when clean.. BUT it looks terrible with only the slightest bit of dirt or dust and also shows up the smallest of swirls and scratches.

Cheers

Edited by Muppetbkk

subtle vs vulgar

It seems like such a nice looking ride, I thought I would do a very minor amount of Photoshop work in it for you and make sure it is the center of attention. :D

Hmmm, car stands out nicely now, but what happened with the tires? :o:D :D

Well, i finally took the plunge and went for the CRV 2.0l 4WD. Read a lot about the captiva but weighing things up i am glad i went for the CRV. Highly recommended and not at all under powered in my opinion.

Here she is :o

post-21309-1184670852_thumb.jpg

Excellent choice! We bought one for my wife's sister so I got a chance to ride around in it. A very nice SUV.