Free Shipping on Lazada if you play stupid games...

redwood1

Free Shipping on Lazada if you play stupid games...

Not much more to add to this....

But if you can collect enough coins by doing silly tasks or playing stupid games you really can get free shipping.....Or you might luck out on the right day and get one of their free shipping vouchers to work....

Their phone app is giving away more goodies than it used to...

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

i often get free delivery, it's a bit random, i don't bother with the coins rubbish, cashback has changed recently i don't seem to be getting it, probably need to muck about with coins or something.

Much better than Shopee app though, always charge delivery so i don't use it

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

i often get free delivery, it's a bit random, i don't bother with the coins rubbish, cashback has changed recently i don't seem to be getting it, probably need to muck about with coins or something.

They give you some free coins every day just for checking in.....Lots of things to do to earn more.......Lots of layers to the app now to get free stuff, but it takes a few hours to figure it all out....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Chris Daley said:

Yeah my girlfriend plays these games and she wins bags of rice.

I play Lazland too, won 5 free bags of Hong Thong rice already and about to win one more.

I give them away to various people and all have been well received so it's a worthwhile endeavour and passes the time whilst the Grab boy is bringing me my KFC.

• Like 1

Coins are not the same as Cashback or the current fad Golden Banknotes .

I use coins when I remember have about 8,000 now.

What I don’t understand is these Golden Banknotes from the 11:11 promotion. When I try to cash them in or exchange for coins etc nothing seems to happen.

On 11/13/2023 at 5:16 PM, scubascuba3 said:

I get free shipping on Shopee all the time, but you do have to know when codes will be distributed, and then use them before the allotment is exhausted. The rules for each code also differ, so I just keep stuff in my cart and then try the various codes until one works.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, khunjeff said:

I get free shipping on Shopee all the time, but you do have to know when codes will be distributed, and then use them before the allotment is exhausted. The rules for each code also differ, so I just keep stuff in my cart and then try the various codes until one works.

yeah too complicated for free shipping st Shopee, one of Lazada's feedback answers is ease at which you get free shipping, i always give that a high rating, as it's easy

• Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/15/2023 at 12:16 PM, scubascuba3 said:

yeah too complicated for free shipping st Shopee, one of Lazada's feedback answers is ease at which you get free shipping, i always give that a high rating, as it's easy

Getting free shipping vouchers on Shopee every day, no need to play games. Just open the app, click on all vouchers, and select as many free shipping vouchers as you want. They have free shipping for extra shops and normal shops.

Then, when you check out, you select the item and click on "Platform voucher select or enter code" at the bottom, and it takes you to all vouchers you have collected, and shows which ones are eligible and which not.

BTW, on Lazada i also don't need to play games or give feedback to earn a free shipping voucher. I never give feedback unless it is negative lol?

Open app, click on account, and there is a tab voucher channel where you collect free shipping vouchers for weeks ahead.

Looks like cashback on Lazada is over, haven't seen a cashback voucher for more than a month, and the 12/12 vouchers they offer are also a joke with minimum purchase at 1000 bht etc.

On shopee they are minimum purchase of 0 baht.

Have all my 12/12 vouchers on Shopee already secured

Been looking on Lazada for a WD Blue 1TB SSD, and they are ALL fake, unless you find one that cost triple the price from JIB or alike.

100 listings from the same seller under a different shop name, and buyers posting picture evidence of the fakes in the reviews, yet lazada does nothing.

On Shopee at least I could find a few genuine sellers for WD blue and WD Black at reasonable prices. Easy to check when you see the reviews show a Synnex sticker, and some even post a picture of the serial, which you can check on the website.

As said I went through 10 pages of listings on Lazada, and didn't find a single one that didn't have evidence in the reviews it was a fake.

Edited by BenStark
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1