Renew after 5 Years Driving license

Kakricas

Greetings from AMAING Phuket!

I have a driving license nearly for 5 years already and is the time now to renew it. Do anyone knows if i am holding an international driving license avoids the 1 hour watch video?  Before 5 years ago when i show my international driving license from Europe to Thai employees in the government office  all was good i have avoided. The rest of the papers i have (medical visa etc) i just want to pop in do the traffic light test (or how it is called) and renew it. 

Anyone had a recent experience. Please do not write what you think of only if you have recently renew your driving license recently.

Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead.

For renewing a 5 year license you must watch a video, but you no longer need to sit in the room. You can watch an online video and print out the certificate at the end of the process.

Go here: https://www.dlt-elearning.com/. Create a "for foreigner" account, watch the video (It's about 1 hour) and it will pause three or four times where you answer some easy questions. At the end a certificate with your details is generated, which you print take with you. 

• Agree 1