Wedding Anniversary Gifts

LaReina

I see you've gone unanswered LaReina, so I will answer.

Last gift my husband received was a larger memory card for his phone. Before that, fishing equipment. He loves fishing (and is, in fact, fishing right now :o) as well as playing with his phone, so both were well received.

We celebrate Xmas, birthdays and anniversaries. He enjoys the gift giving and receiving equally, I think. His first Christmas in the US was the best fun he's ever had, big family event, kids, presents, food. He loved help decorating the tree.

He understands the whole concept of gifts and gift giving quite well. He is adaptive :D

When BF was alive, I gave him 2 really large presents (jointly with my Mum) of a motorbike & a keyboard (he was a keyboard player & needed one, as he had been renting one from a friend). Other than that, they were small presents: clothes he liked, silver jewellery, music he liked, that sort of thing. We used to make each other things like compilation tapes, as well.

Edit - sorry, just seen this is about wedding anniversaries, so scratch that. Those were birthday, Valentines, Christmas or "no occasion, but I love you" gifts. No anniversary ones.

Edited by November Rain