Pattaya Police Hold Special Thank You Event for Tourists

webfact

Need an easy to access eyeroll response emoji.... how about a job well done (aka "law enforcement") would be thanks enough for coming to visit for most tourists I would imagine. These stunts (like that mass of cops the other day) seem to underscore how woefully clueless and inept the BIB here in sin city truly are

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Over 250 police officers participated in this event with Chonburi Governor Mr. Thawatchai Srithong and Pattaya Mayor Mr. Poramase Ngampiches jointly chairing the opening ceremony in the evening.

Just to make you feel safe..... 

Stop visa as well as "mandatory" health insurance .........All of these means the same thing and constitute the subject of closed study by Ministry of Tourism. The trip to Thailand become more and more expensive for average visitor ....except from Russians as well Arabians "bussinessmen"......I book my trip in a multinational tourism company online so my money to close my trip remain outside of Thailand including air companies.In other hand tourist operator book Hotels room at €10 and resell them to tourists online at €50 and more....more ....more .....again the customers money is outside of Thailand.....What is the profit of toursim in Thailand if 90% of customers money is outside of Kingdom? Οn the other hand, as a tourist I am forbidden to open a bank account. What's the problem if Thai banks have the IBAN number which is unique number for every depositor in every continent? If I wanted to launder black money as a tourist, I wouldn't give my IBAN number in the country of deposit because I will be under arrest by Law Enforcement Agencies.