ASEAN NOW - Links not working

Moonlover

Is anyone else out having problems with links not working? I'm having repeated problems with selecting threads to follow and nothing happens. Nor can I select a notification to view, or even my own profile! I just seem to be stuck on the same page.

The only one that worked for me just now was 'create new topic'., which is just as well or you wouldn't be reading this 'cry for help!'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Mobile device or PC ? when did the issue start, any other info ?

On my computer using Win 11 and Opera browser. It's been happening ever since the break last week. It's intermittent. After posting this thread and moving on to a new topic it's working normally again.

It seems to be a 'wake up' thing. Once I've played around a bit and one link working, everything is normal again. Very strange.

45 minutes ago, george said:

Can you please post example of links that takes time to load?

Every link on the page George. This not a case of slow links, there is simply no response at all from any of the links. As I said, the only link that I could get a response from was 'start new topic', the one that got us to this conversation. 

It's like having a car that refuses to start, but once you have got it running (using tricks of the trade), it runs ok. As it is right now. It's very frustrating.

Thanks for taking an interest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Moonlover said:

It seems to be a 'wake up' thing. Once I've played around a bit and one link working, everything is normal again. Very strange.

i have this issue on my desktop too i need to refresh to get it going. if i close the page and come back i have to refresh again. i use chrome browser

i use an Hp mini desktop in my living room and i dont have this problem. i also use chrome

i will try on firefox on my big desktop later to check if the issue persists. i am glad to see that i am not the only one with a somewhat similar problem

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, george said:

Feedback, please! Is links working better this morning?

I use Chrome and it's no issues at my end.

No issues now using Win 11 and Opera browser.

It played up first time around, so I closed my browser and restarted it, swept all reference to ASEAN NOW from my browser history and started over. All seems well now.