Bitkub trying to withdraw THB???

goldenbrwn1

Hi, I have signed my wife up to Bitkub and have level 2 with Kbank all connected to the account and verified. I am trying to test a withdrawal of THB converted from USDT , just 3,500 baht. Everything works fine and I press the receive email to confirm transaction (as it’s the first) but the email never arrives and there is no transaction history of it even being attempted on Bitkub. I have spoken to support but they just suggest changing bank (even though K bank is their no1 choice) and changing browser , internet connection but obviously not looking at their own end. All other emails from Bitkub arrive promptly but not this one. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated..thanks

20 hours ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

Hi, I have signed my wife up to Bitkub and have level 2 with Kbank all connected to the account and verified. I am trying to test a withdrawal of THB converted from USDT , just 3,500 baht. Everything works fine and I press the receive email to confirm transaction (as it’s the first) but the email never arrives and there is no transaction history of it even being attempted on Bitkub. I have spoken to support but they just suggest changing bank (even though K bank is their no1 choice) and changing browser , internet connection but obviously not looking at their own end. All other emails from Bitkub arrive promptly but not this one. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated..thanks

use the bitkub app, there is no email confirmation, just withdraw with google authenticator

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/30/2023 at 11:09 AM, goldenbrwn1 said:

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated..thanks

I just tried this and it worked in seconds. My KBank account received the amount as soon as I pressed confirm on my email. I got the email within minutes of setting up the transfer on the Bitkub web site and used Google 2fa.

I decided to transfer all my funds out of Bitkub since they are asking for KYC documents again or threatening to stop trading later in month December, I already went through that 2 years ago, and now the section for foreigners for KYC is blocked. I left 2THB in the Bitkub account but doubt I will use it again.

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

I just tried this and it worked in seconds. My KBank account received the amount as soon as I pressed confirm on my email. I got the email within minutes of setting up the transfer on the Bitkub web site and used Google 2fa.

I decided to transfer all my funds out of Bitkub since they are asking for KYC documents again or threatening to stop trading later in month December, I already went through that 2 years ago, and now the section for foreigners for KYC is blocked. I left 2THB in the Bitkub account but doubt I will use it again.

Still doesn’t work . The other emails come in from Bitkub…weird ..it’s only a test withdrawal , I sent 100 usdt , converted to tbh and just wanted a withdrawal test before it becomes regular . Not sure now though tbh…it’s in my Thai wife’s name and all verified to level 2 . Think I will give Bitkub a miss 

• 3 months later...
On 12/1/2023 at 4:20 PM, Digitalbanana said:

Looking for your opinion here please
https://aseannow.com/topic/1322484-can-i-withdraw-thb-and-crypto-from-suspended-bitkub-account/