New UK passport / 90 day

I am in the process of renewing my UK passport and expect to receive the new one before the end of the year. I normally do my 90 days online but understand that after getting a new passport, I will need to go to Immigration in Jomtien for the first one with the new passport. I will also need to transfer all my visa etc. information from the old passport to the new one. Is there an agent that anyone can recommend to do this for me and approximately how much will it cost?

Easy process transfering the stamps to do self at immigration. .

90 days you can still do online with old passport number, just make sure you have it correctly updated at immigration office before you aplly for your visa extension.

I used KeyVisa - www.keyvisa.com

They charge 5000 bt which saved me two overnight visits to Bk so for me was good value.

It only took 4 weeks to process. You will need to go to immigration when you get your new PP to get your visa/extension of stay moved to your new PP. A simple process.

Don't forget to also inform your bank and driving license office about new PP.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, pjuk said:

I used KeyVisa - www.keyvisa.com

They charge 5000 bt which saved me two overnight visits to Bk so for me was good value.

It only took 4 weeks to process. You will need to go to immigration when you get your new PP to get your visa/extension of stay moved to your new PP. A simple process.

Don't forget to also inform your bank and driving license office about new PP.

Sorry use  this link not keyvisa.com -   Renewing UK Passport in Thailand - Thai Girlfriend Visa from the top visa company in Pattaya - Key Visa (keyvisathailand.com)

27 minutes ago, Foek said:

90 days you can still do online with old passport number, just make sure you have it correctly updated at immigration office before you aplly for your visa extension.

Easier to get the stamps transferred, then go and do the 90 day report in the same visit. (The first one after a passport update must be done in person). 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lite Beer said:

why on earth would you need an agent for that?

So he doesn't have to go to "CBI" Jomtien and rub shoulders with the skanky old white dudes in their wife-beaters, flipflops and who reek of B.O.

I'd pay good money never to have to go back to that orifice ever again.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Foek said:

i just got a new US passport, as my last extension was issued in Trang and i am in Phuket, rather than dela with transfer the stamps to new passport and than file the 90day i am just going to use the mail service an send copies off all relevant pages to Bangkok.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

i just got a new US passport, as my last extension was issued in Trang and i am in Phuket, rather than dela with transfer the stamps to new passport and than file the 90day i am just going to use the mail service an send copies off all relevant pages to Bangkok.

How do you know what the RELEVANT pages are. This Thailand?

1 hour ago, zzzzz said:

just got a new US passport, as my last extension was issued in Trang and i am in Phuket....

You may wish to check with Phuket immigration.

Usually stamps (eg reentry permit, extension etc) can only be transfered at office where they were issued. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

You may wish to check with Phuket immigration.

Usually stamps (eg reentry permit, extension etc) can only be transfered at office where they were issued. 

I know that
hence reason i will do my 90 day by mail

requirements : https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/special-reports/2697119/

Edited by zzzzz

On 12/2/2023 at 10:50 AM, Lemsta69 said:

So he doesn't have to go to "CBI" Jomtien and rub shoulders with the skanky old white dudes in their wife-beaters, flipflops and who reek of B.O.

I'd pay good money never to have to go back to that orifice ever again.

I'd pay good money never to have to make 2 trips in person to a particular orifice in Bangkok ever again at renewal time for my British passport!

Edited by OJAS

33 minutes ago, OJAS said:

I'd pay good money never to have to make 2 trips in person to a particular orifice in Bangkok ever again at renewal time for my British passport!

An agent can do that for you.

Painless for you and you also save money depending on where you live.

Edited by Lite Beer

21 minutes ago, Lite Beer said:

An agent can do that for you.

Painless for you and you also save money depending on where you live.

Can I jump in with off topic question here.

Australian pp needing renewal.

Can anyone recommend agent for passport renewal.

Located Bangkok.

Personally don't use agents but currently have reasons for pp renewal 

Edited by DrJack54

I have now received my new UK passport and need to transfer all necessary info from old one to new one. I have been quoted by agent 2,500 baht to do this. If I were to do this myself, what would I need to take to Jomtien immigration and what is the procedure. I am a sick, 82 year old so unless it is easy I will use the agent to do it.

Edited by lelapin